Facet of Nature
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Facet of Nature
- Revenant (skill list)
- Profession mechanic
- Legendary Dragon, Facet
- Game link
Facet of Nature ground texture
Legendary Dragon. Facet. Place the Facet of Nature on yourself to grant nearby allies enhancements based on your channeled legend.
- Facet of Nature—Assassin: Grants allies the ability to steal life with their strikes.
- Facet of Nature—Centaur: Heal nearby allies every few seconds.
- Facet of Nature—Demon: Transfer a condition from nearby allies to yourself every few seconds.
- Facet of Nature—Dwarf: Reduce incoming damage to allies.
- Facet of Nature—Dragon: Increase the duration of boons applied to allies.
- Facet of Nature: Pulse your invoked legend's Facet of Nature to nearby allies every few seconds.
- Interval: 3 seconds
- Radius: 600
— In-game description
- Draconic Echo — You retain your facet passives for a duration after using their consume skills. Using a consume skill grants boons to allies around you.
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on Facet of Nature.|
- You are always one of the allies that receives the effects.
- The Legendary Assassin Stance version gives life stealing, with a 0.5 second internal cooldown:
- Life Steal Damage: 53 (0.0666)?
- Life Steal Healing: 85 (0.0333)?
- For the above formulas, use the affected player's power/healing power, not the Herald's.
- The Legendary Centaur Stance version heals once every three seconds:
- Healing: 471 (0.4)?
- The Legendary Dwarf Stance version gives 10% damage reduction.
- The Legendary Dragon Stance version does not add concentration; instead, it gives +20% duration to any boons applied, regardless of the source. This can go above the boon duration cap, allowing up to +120% boon duration.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|December 01, 2020||
|October 02, 2018||
|August 28, 2018||
|October 18, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: