Facet of Nature
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Facet of Nature
- Facet of Nature—Assassin: Grants allies the ability to steal life with their strikes.
- Facet of Nature—Centaur: Heal nearby allies every few seconds.
- Facet of Nature—Demon: Transfer a condition from nearby allies to yourself every few seconds.
- Facet of Nature—Dwarf: Reduce incoming damage to allies.
- Facet of Nature—Dragon: Increase the duration of boons applied to allies.
- Facet of Nature: Pulse your invoked legend's Facet of Nature to nearby allies every few seconds.
- Number of Targets: 5
- Interval: 3 seconds
- Radius: 600
— In-game description [?]
- Draconic Echo - Your facet passives affect additional targets and you retain them for a duration after using your consume abilities.
- You are always one of the allies that receives the effects.
- The Legendary Assassin Stance version gives life stealing, with a 0.5 second internal cooldown:
- Life Steal Damage: 53 (0.0666)?
- Life Steal Healing: 85 (0.0333)?
- For the above formulas, use the affected player's power/healing power, not the Herald's.
- The Legendary Centaur Stance version heals once every three seconds:
- Healing: 471 (0.4)?
- The Legendary Dwarf Stance version gives 10% damage reduction.
- The Legendary Dragon Stance version does not add concentration; instead, it gives +20% duration to any boons applied, regardless of the source. This can go above the boon duration cap, allowing up to +120% boon duration.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 02, 2018||
|August 28, 2018||
|October 18, 2016||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release: