From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Ammunition skills, or ammo skills for short, are skills with multiple charges, allowing them to be cast repeatedly within a short amount of time before going on cooldown.
- Ammo skills have a maximum number of uses that regenerates over time.
- Each ammo skill has a short recharge between uses that varies per skill.
- Count Recharge and recharge between uses are affected by recharge-reduction skills and traits.
- Maximum Count - The maximum number of times the skill can be used before going on cooldown.
- Count Recharge - The time it takes to regain one ammo. There is a thin white border around the skill indicating how much time is remaining until you gain another ammo.
- Only one ammo is regenerated at a time for a given skill (i.e. if 2 ammo is missing on a skill that takes 20 seconds to recharge each, it will take 40 seconds to fully recover all ammo)
- Bow of Truth — Spirit Weapon
- Hammer of Wisdom — Spirit Weapon
- "Retreat!" — Shout
- Shield of the Avenger — Spirit Weapon
- Sword of Justice — Spirit Weapon
- Mantra of Flame — Mantra
- Mantra of Liberation — Mantra
- Mantra of Lore — Mantra
- Mantra of Potence — Mantra
- Mantra of Solace — Mantra
- Mantra of Truth — Mantra
- Brutal Shot — Rifle
- Explosive Shell — Rifle
- "For Great Justice!" — Shout
- Kick — Physical
- "On My Mark!" — Shout
- "Shake It Off!" — Shout
- Smoldering Arrow — Longbow
- Throw Axe — Axe
- Throw Bolas — Physical
- Volley — Rifle
- Sight beyond Sight — Meditation
- Personal Battering Ram — Gadget
- Rocket Boots — Gadget
- Rocket Boots (underwater) — Gadget
- Crippling Talon — Dagger
- Man O' War — Spear
- Instinctive Engage — Dagger
- Scorpion Wire — Trick
- Distracting Daggers — Physical
- Shadow Meld — Cantrip
- Arcane Blast — Arcane
- Arcane Wave — Arcane
- Aquatic Stance — Stance
- Primordial Stance — Stance
- Stone Resonance — Stance
- Twist of Fate — Stance
- Unravel — Stance
- Mantra of Concentration — Mantra
- Mantra of Distraction — Mantra
- Mantra of Pain — Mantra
- Mantra of Recovery — Mantra
- Mantra of Resolve — Mantra
- Phantasmal Whaler — Trident, Phantasm
- Jaunt — Deception
- Lingering Thoughts — Axe, Clone
- Blood Is Power — Corruption
- Corrupt Boon — Corruption
- Lich's Gaze
- Soul Grasp — Focus
- Manifest Sand Shade — Shade
- Radiant Fire — Gain Zealot's Flame when you critically hit an enemy. Burning you inflict has increased duration, and your torch skills gain reduced recharge.
- Eternal Armory — Spirit Weapons gain additional casts, improved count recharge, and burn foes with their first strike.
- Improvisation — Use stolen skills twice. Recharge one random equipped utility skill when you steal. Goes on cooldown regardless of whether a utility skill is recharged. Does not affect inactive sequence skills.
- Shatter Storm — Shatter skill 1 becomes an ammo skill.
- The Ammunition System was added during the August 8, 2017 patch.
- The Ammunition system was built partly due to the Firebrand's mantras. The old mantra system was inconvenient as once a mantra charge was used and the fight ended, players could either waste the next charge and wait for it to recharge or go into the next fight with one less mantra charge.