"We Heal As One!"
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
"We Heal As One!"
- Healing: 6,520 (1.0)?
- Aegis (5s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Alacrity (3s): 25% Skill Recharge Rate.
- Fury (3s): 20% Critical Chance
- Might (10s): 30 Power, 30 Condition Damage
- Might (5s): 30 Power, 30 Condition Damage
- Protection (2s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Quickness (2s): Skills and actions are faster.
- Regen (5s): 650 Heal
- Regen (3s): 390 Heal
- Resistance (2s): Conditions currently on you are ineffective; stacks duration.
- Retaliation (5s): Reflect incoming damage back to its source.
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Swiftness (3s): 33% Movement Speed
- Vigor (3s): 50% Endurance Regeneration
— In-game description [?]
- New rangers start with this skill unlocked.
- Boons are copied to the ranger and pet simultaneously. Any boons that are only on one of the pair will not be copied back to them.
- The boons applied by this skill are not exact copies. Copied boons have a flat duration per boon, and their duration are affected by the player's boon duration bonuses.
- "We Heal As One!" will copy the number of stacks for boons that stack in intensity.
- While merged with a pet as a Soulbeast, the ranger's own boons will be copied. Increasing durations, and doubling stacks. Healing remains unaffected.
- The heal is equal to
(120 + Level^2 * 1.0 + Healing Power * 1.0).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 28, 2019||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|May 16, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release:
|September 30, 2015||
|September 29, 2015||
|July 28, 2015||
|July 07, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|January 27, 2015||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: