"We Heal As One!"
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
"We Heal As One!"
- Healing: 6,520 (1.0)?
- Aegis (5s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Alacrity (3s): 25% Skill Recharge Rate
- Fury (3s): 20% Critical Chance
- Protection (2s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Quickness (2s): Skills and actions are faster.
- Regen (5s): 650 Heal
- Regen (3s): 390 Heal
- Resistance (2s): Conditions currently on you are ineffective; stacks duration.
- Retaliation (5s): Reflect incoming damage back to its source.
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Swiftness (3s): 33% Movement Speed
- Vigor (3s): 50% Endurance Regeneration
— In-game description [?]
- New rangers start with this skill unlocked.
- This skill copies boons from the pet to the ranger, and from the ranger to the pet.
- If the ranger has swiftness and the pet protection, using this skill will give the ranger protection, and the pet swiftness.
- For boons that stack in duration, like swiftness, the skill does not care about the remaining duration of the boon. So long as the boon exists when the skill is cast, it will be copied. The duration of the copied boon is regulated by the skill itself, as seen in the skill description, and said duration can be increased with Concentration, just like any other skill that gives boons.
- For boons that stack in intensity (in stacks), like might, the skill will copy the number of stacks.
- If both the pet and the ranger have 10 stacks of might, the skill will give each 10 stacks of might.
- The heal is equal to
(120 + Level^2 * 1.0 + Healing Power * 1.0).
- Soulbeast interactions
- While merged, the Soulbeast's own boons will be copied. Boons that stack in duration get their duration increased. Boons that stack in intensity will have their stacks doubled. Healing remains unaffected.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 28, 2019||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|May 16, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
|September 30, 2015||
|September 29, 2015||
|July 28, 2015||
|July 07, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|January 27, 2015||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: