From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Cleansing Synergy — Using a heal skill triggers a cleansing pulse around you.
- Automated Medical Response — Heal skills are recharged when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- Reconstruction Enclosure — Grant protection to nearby allies when you use a heal skill.
- Experimental Turrets — Turrets. Turrets create a reflective barrier when built and grant boons to allies around them on a regular interval.
- The initial heal happens upon the turret's creation.
- The turret pulses Regeneration every 3 seconds as long as there are allies within range. Staying in the turret's area will maintain regeneration as long as the turret exists.
- Having no nearby targets for a certain duration will cause the turret to stop firing. It will resume firing when a friendly player comes near it.
- Like all turrets, it overcharges when deploying it, using Cleansing Burst.
- The healing done by this skill is equal to
(120 + Level^2 * 0.375 + Healing Power * 0.5).
- Picking up the turret reduces the cooldown by 25%, to 15 seconds.
- When using this skill, the character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on race and gender.
|Asura||Dispenser active!||Dispenser here!|
|Human||Healing turret, up and running.
Got the dispenser running!
|Healing turret, up and running.|
|Norn||Come here and be healed!||Dispenser here! |
Healing is here!
|Sylvari||Come here! I've planted a healing turret!||Here! Healing turret.|
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 16, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|April 30, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: