From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Engineer (skill list)
- Tool belt
- Regenerating Mist
- Training cost
- 2 Hero points
- Game link
Click to enlarge
Turret. Deploy a turret that heals you briefly, then regenerates you and your allies. This turret overcharges when it is first placed.
- Healing: 2,520 (0.5)?
- Regen (3s): 390 Heal
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 480
— In-game description
- Grenadier — Increase the throw velocity and blast radius of grenades. Using a healing skill casts Lesser Grenade Barrage.
- Cleansing Synergy — Using a heal skill triggers a cleansing pulse around you.
- Automated Medical Response — Heal skills are recharged when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- Reconstruction Enclosure — Grant protection to nearby allies when you use a heal skill.
- Experimental Turrets — Turrets. Turrets create a reflective barrier when built and grant boons to allies around them on a regular interval.
- Energy Amplifier — Your healing power is increased while you have regeneration.
- Health Insurance — Increase your incoming healing effectiveness. Gain increased healing to others while using a med kit.
- Compounding Chemicals — Heal yourself when you grant yourself a boon. Gain increased concentration.
- Reactive Lenses — Activate Lesser Utility Goggles when using a healing skill.
- Speed of Synergy — Using a heal skill grants superspeed in a radius around you. Using a healing skill's associated tool-belt skill grants you personal superspeed.
- Exigency Protocols — When your mech is struck while under half health, it activates Exigency Protocols, gaining damage reduction and regeneration for a short duration. Regeneration boons you apply are stronger.
- The initial heal happens upon the turret's creation.
- The turret pulses Regeneration every 3 seconds as long as there are allies within range. Staying in the turret's area will maintain regeneration as long as the turret exists.
- Having no nearby targets for a certain duration will cause the turret to stop firing. It will resume firing when a friendly player comes near it.
- Like all turrets, it overcharges when deploying it, using Cleansing Burst.
- Using Detonate Healing Turret while Cleansing Burst is still active will cause the turret to interact with its own water combo field.
- The healing done by this skill is equal to
(120 + Level^2 * 0.375 + Healing Power * 0.5).
- Picking up the turret reduces the cooldown by 25%, to 15 seconds.
- When using this skill, the character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on race and gender.
|Asura||Dispenser active!||Dispenser here!|
|Human||Healing turret, up and running.
Got the dispenser running!
|Healing turret, up and running.|
|Norn||Come here and be healed!
|Dispenser here! |
Healing is here!
|Sylvari||Come here! I've planted a healing turret!||Here! Healing turret.|
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|September 21, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 16, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|April 30, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- The marking around the healing mist vents resembles the ankh symbol that is a well-known symbol of healing in Tyria.
- The voice lines referring to the turret as a dispenser may reference the building of the same name from Team Fortress 2. Both are constructed by the Engineers of their respective games and provide healing within a radius around them.