From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Explosive Powder — Improves damage from explosions. Turrets explode and knock back foes when destroyed.
- Cleansing Synergy — Using a heal skill triggers a cleansing pulse around you.
- Automated Medical Response — All heal skills recharge when struck while you are below the health threshold.
- Heal Resonator — When you use a healing skill, you apply regeneration to nearby allies.
- Experimental Turrets — Turrets create a reflective barrier when built and grant boons to allies around them on a regular interval.
- The initial heal happens upon the turret's creation.
- The turret triggers every 3 seconds as long as there are allies within range. Staying in the turret's area will maintain regeneration as long as the turret exists.
- This turret's overcharge ability Cleansing Burst applies when the turret next fires, not instantly.
- Activating Detonate Healing Turret while Cleansing Burst is active will still trigger the AoE Healing combo.
- Having no nearby targets for a certain duration will cause the turret to stop firing. It will resume firing when a friendly player comes near it.
- The healing done by this skill is equal to
(120 + Level^2 * 0.375 + Healing Power * 0.5).
- Picking up the turret reduces the cooldown to 15 seconds, and can result in a higher amount of healing over time if used as soon as it is available.
- When using this skill, the character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on race and gender.
|Asura||Dispenser active!||Dispenser here!|
|Human|| Healing turret, up and running.
Got the dispenser running!
|Sylvari||Come here! I've planted a healing turret!|
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 16, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|April 30, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: