From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Project Ventari's tablet into the world. The tablet will heal allies near it every few seconds.
(The tablet will disappear if you move outside the tether distance.)
— In-game description
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Blinding Truths — Blind nearby foes when you use a healing skill.
- Serene Rejuvenation — Increase healing to other allies. Legendary Centaur skills apply boons in an area.
- Generous Abundance — Heal allies around yourself when using a Legend skill. Heal allies around Ventari's Tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills and Ventari's Will cannot activate this trait.
- Unyielding Devotion — Take reduced strike damage for a duration after healing. Lasts longer if you heal an ally other than yourself.
- Battle Scarred — Siphon health after using your healing skill.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|April 23, 2019||
|December 12, 2017||
|February 24, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: