From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Cleansing Synergy — Using a heal skill triggers a cleansing pulse around you.
- Automated Medical Response — All heal skills recharge when struck while you are below the health threshold.
- Heal Resonator — When you use a healing skill, you apply regeneration to nearby allies.
- Alchemical Tinctures — Throwing or consuming elixirs removes conditions from those affected. Gain increased concentration
- HGH — Elixirs grant might, have reduced recharge, and have increased duration.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 28, 2018||
The casting time of this skill has been reduced by 0.25 seconds.
|July 10, 2018||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- New engineers start with this skill unlocked.
- 'H' could signify 'Healing'.