From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Grenadier — Increase the throw velocity and blast radius of grenades. Using a healing skill casts Lesser Grenade Barrage.
- Cleansing Synergy — Using a heal skill triggers a cleansing pulse around you.
- Over Shield — Shield skills grant protection to nearby allies. Protection on you gains increased damage reduction.
- Automated Medical Response — Heal skills are recharged when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- Reconstruction Enclosure — Grant protection to nearby allies when you use a heal skill.
- Energy Amplifier — Your healing power is increased while you have regeneration.
- Anticorrosion Plating — When you grant protection to an ally, cleanse conditions from them.
- Invigorating Speed — When you gain swiftness, you also gain vigor.
- Health Insurance — Increase your incoming healing effectiveness. Gain increased healing to others while using a med kit.
- Compounding Chemicals — Heal yourself when you grant yourself a boon. Gain increased concentration.
- HGH — Elixirs gain reduced recharge and increased durations, and grant might.
- Speed of Synergy — Using a heal skill grants superspeed in a radius around you. Using a healing skill's associated tool-belt skill grants you personal superspeed.
- Object in Motion — Deal increased strike damage while you have stability, swiftness, or superspeed. This damage increase compounds for each boon you have.
- Exigency Protocols — When your mech is struck while under half health, it activates Exigency Protocols, gaining damage reduction and regeneration for a short duration. Regeneration boons you apply are stronger.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 28, 2018||
|July 10, 2018||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- New engineers start with this skill unlocked.
- 'H' could signify 'Healing'.