"To the Limit!"
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
"To the Limit!"
- Warrior (skill list)
- Training cost
- 2 Hero points
- Game link
Shout. Heal yourself and regain all adrenaline. Nearby allies gain endurance.
- Healing: 9,100 (1.0)?
- Healing: 7,735 (1.0)?
- Healing: 6,575 (1.0)?
- Adrenaline: 30
- Endurance Gained: 50
- Endurance Gained: 100
- Endurance Gained: 65
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 600
— In-game description
- Restorative Strength — Using a heal skill grants might.
- Thick Skin — Gain protection when you use a healing skill.
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Vigorous Shouts — Shout skills gain reduced recharge and heal allies. Gain healing power based on your power.
- River's Flow — Incoming healing increased. Healing yourself increases flow rate. Regeneration effects do not trigger flow rate increase
- When used with Bladesworn, grants Positive Flow for 15 seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 04, 2022||
|December 01, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|November 13, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|July 23, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on "To the Limit!".|
- This skill was previously named Healing Surge, but was changed to a shout with the June 23, 2015 game update.
- Player Character used to shout "I Will Avenge You!" when casting this skill.
- As with Guild Wars 1, this skill's name is a reference to the song Everybody to the Limit by Strong Bad on Homestar Runner.