"To the Limit!"
— In-game description [?]
- Vigorous Shouts - Shouts gain reduced recharge and heal allies. Gain healing power based on your power.
- Restorative Strength - Using a heal skill grants might.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced base heal from 9100 to 7735.
|November 13, 2018
- This skill will no longer cause warriors to shout "I will avenge you!"
|March 27, 2018
- Increased endurance granted from 50 to 100 in PvP and WvW.
|February 22, 2017
- The endurance gained by this skill has been increased from 25 to 50.
|January 26, 2016
- This skill's healing value per level has been increased by 40%.
|June 23, 2015
- This skill is now a shout and has been renamed to "To the Limit!"
- No longer heals you based on your adrenaline level.
- Added: Up to 5 allies within a radius of 600 gain 25 endurance.
|September 09, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to heal for more than the listed value when adrenaline was at stage 0.
|July 23, 2013
- (Stage 0 Heal): Increased the base heal by 12%. Scaling with healing power has been decreased by 10%.
- (Stage 1 Heal): Increased the base heal by 11%.
- (Stage 2 Heal): Increased the base heal by 19%. Scaling with healing power has been increased by 25%.
- (Stage 3 Heal): Increased the base heal by 16.5%. Scaling with healing power has been increased by 50%.
|December 14, 2012
- Healing surge now heals based on current adrenaline level, and then grants a full bar of adrenaline.
|August 28, 2012
- Healing Surge has been added to the game.