From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the skill type. For other uses, see Mark (disambiguation).
Marks are a necromancer skill type only found on the staff weapon. Marks are ground-targeted and trigger an effect when an enemy stands on them. Only one mark of the same type can be active simultaneously.
List of mark skills
|2||Mark of Blood||Staff||¾||4¾||Mark. Inscribe a mark that bleeds foes when they trigger it, and grants regeneration to allies.|
|3||Chilblains||Staff||¾||16||Mark. Inscribe a mark that inflicts chill and poison on foes when triggered.|
|4||Putrid Mark||Staff||¾||20||Mark. Inscribe a mark that damages enemies and transfers your conditions to them when triggered.|
|5||Reaper's Mark||Staff||¾||32||Mark. Inscribe a mark that inflicts fear on foes when triggered.|
Trait skills that have the type Mark
- Lesser Mark of Blood (Mark of Evasion) — Mark. Inscribe a mark that bleeds foes when they trigger it, and grants regeneration to allies.
Traits that improve Mark
- All marks expire after 30 seconds.
- Marks use one of 3 symbols depending on the mark used. See the gallery below for the symbol each mark uses.
- Soul Marks still triggers even if the marks are evaded.
- All marks except for Reaper's Mark have the same animation.