— In-game description [?]
- Restorative Strength - Using a heal skill grants might.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| May 08, 2018
- This skill is no longer split between game modes and will now use the higher 30-adrenaline gain and increased 25% damage to healing in all modes.
| March 27, 2018
- Increased damage-to-healing conversion from 20% to 25% in PvP and WvW. Increased adrenaline gained from 10 to 30 in PvP and WvW.
| February 22, 2017
- The amount healed by this skill has been increased from 10% to 20%.
| January 26, 2016
- This skill's functionality has changed.
- When activated, this skill heals for a small amount (3,230 at level 80 with 0 healing power), grants 10 adrenaline, and recharges all burst skills.
- For 5 seconds afterward, 10% of all outgoing damage is converted to healing.
- Reduced recharge from 25 seconds to 20 seconds.
| November 04, 2015
- This skill can now be used underwater.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Blood Reckoning has been added to the game.