— In-game description
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 26, 2021
- Multiplicative damage reduction enhancements have been updated to display how much damage was reduced by rather than displaying how much the damage is multiplied by. For example, protection now displays "-33% Damage" instead of "67% damage." This is not a change to functionality; it is only a change to display the bonus in a more intuitively understandable way.
|October 05, 2021
- All effects that provide a percentage reduction to incoming damage have been standardized to stack multiplicatively.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Increased cooldown from 20 seconds to 25 seconds.
|November 07, 2017
- This skill is now a blast finisher.
- Chill duration increased from 2 seconds to 4 seconds.
|September 28, 2017
- Fixed an issue that caused the heated version of this skill to sometimes heal for different amounts on each pulse.
- Fixed an issue that caused this skill to pulse chill to nearby foes after the initial chill burst.
|September 22, 2017
||Path of Fire release:
- Coolant Blast has been added to the game.