Legendary Alliance Stance
Legendary Alliance Stance
Invoke the power of the legendary champions Archemorus and Saint Viktor.
— In-game description [?]
|Selfish Spirit||1½||10||10||Legendary Alliance. Channel your rage into the nearby area, healing and empowering yourself for each enemy struck.|
|Selfless Spirit||1½||10||10||Legendary Alliance. Heal allies in an area.|
|Nomad's Advance||¾||15||10||Legendary Alliance. Lunge forward, damaging foes and gaining might for each target struck.|
|Battle Dance||½||15||10||Legendary Alliance. Evade backward, granting boons to allies.|
|Scavenger Burst||¾||15||10||Legendary Alliance. Unleash your rage at foes in the area, gaining quickness and endurance for each foe struck.|
|Tree Song||1||20||10||Legendary Alliance. Grant regeneration and cleanse conditions from allies in the targeted area, healing them for each condition removed. Gain endurance for each affected ally, and gain additional endurance for each condition removed.|
|Reaver's Rage||½||15||10||Legendary Alliance. Break stun and attack nearby enemies, gaining stability and fury for each target struck.|
|Awakening||½||15||10||Legendary Alliance. Break stun on nearby allies and grant protection.|
|Spear of Archemorus||½||20||12||Legendary Alliance. Call upon the spirit of Archemorus to hurl his spear at your foe, dealing significant damage.|
|Urn of Saint Viktor||10||2||Legendary Alliance. Become the Urn of Saint Viktor, taking continuous damage while healing nearby allies. You take reduced damage while in this state, but you cannot be healed.|
|Drop Urn of Saint Viktor||1||2||Legendary Alliance. Slam your Urn into the ground, ending the ability. Grant boons and heals allies based on your health threshold.|
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Invoker's Rage — Gain fury when you invoke a legend.
- Cleansing Channel — Invoking a legend removes a condition.
- Spirit Boon — Invoking a legend grants boons to nearby allies based on the legend that was invoked.
- Song of the Mists — Invoking a legend casts a skill based on the legend you invoked.
- Charged Mists — Invoking a legend while at or below the energy threshold grants extra energy to your new legend.
- Angsiyan's Trust — Grant endurance in an area when swapping legends or activating Alliance Tactics. Reduced effect on other vindicator specializations.
Upon activating Legendary Alliance Stance:
- Saint Viktor: I have no time for weak opponents.
- Saint Viktor: Make them concede!
- Archemorus: Raise your weapon!
- Archemorus: Been itching for a fight.
- Archemorus: Viktor and I were somewhat famous, back in the day. We also conquered a god.
- Saint Viktor: Correction: Shiro thought he was a god, but I assure you he was not.
- Archemorus: Eh, what's the difference?
- Archemorus: We didn't save Cantha standing around, did we, Viktor?
- Saint Viktor: We certainly did not. Though I'd prefer it if you called me by my full title.
- Archemorus: Apologies, most revered Saint Viktor of zu Heltzer.
- <Character name>: I thought the Luxons and Kurzicks didn't get along, but you two seem pretty friendly.
- Saint Viktor: Oh, it wasn't always this...cordial. After we awoke in the Mists, Archemorus was angry.
- Saint Viktor: It took a long time for him to accept death. But we did what lost souls should: we stayed together.
- Archemorus: Oh, Vikky... I—
- Saint Viktor: I hate him—I meant to say I hate him.
The Kurzicks and Luxons were bitter enemies in Cantha, but their greatest champions Saint Viktor zu Heltzer and Archemorus united to help slay Shiro the Betrayer, who had killed Emperor Angsiyan at the Harvest Temple. In the moment before he died, Shiro let out a wail that unleashed the magic of Dwayna which he had stolen from the emperor, causing the Jade Wind which turned all it touched into stone, including the two champions and their allies. Saint Viktor's ashes were placed in the Urn of Saint Viktor, while Archemorus's bones were made into the Spear of Archemorus.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 21, 2021|
- All of the Legendary Alliance category skills reference lore of Cantha, particularly the Kurzicks and the Luxons, from Guild Wars Factions.