From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
- A.E.D. — Activate your A.E.D., enabling the system to heal you after a brief period of time. If you take lethal damage while the A.E.D. is active, it ends and heals you for a large amount and removes conditions.
- Elixir H — Drink Elixir H to heal yourself and randomly gain protection, regeneration, or swiftness.
- Healing Turret — Deploys a turret that heals you briefly, then regenerates you and your allies. This turret overcharges when it is first placed.
- Bandage Self — Bandage your wounds and heal yourself.
- After using a heal skill creates a Cleansing Pulse.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|September 29, 2015||
|July 07, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update: