From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
A shout is a skill type that generally affects a wide area. Certain shouts give bonuses to allies while others can be used to debuff enemies. Many shouts have an instant cast time and may be used during other skills.
List of shout skills
|"Receive the Light!"||2¼||30||Shout. Heal yourself and allies in a cone in front of you.|
|"Advance!"||5||Shout. Grant aegis and swiftness to up to five nearby allies.|
|"Hold the Line!"||25||Shout. Grant protection and regeneration to allies.|
|"Save Yourselves!"||50||Shout. Draw conditions from nearby allies to yourself. Gain multiple boons for a short duration.|
|"Stand Your Ground!"||30||Shout. Grant stability to yourself and allies.|
|"Feel My Wrath!"||¼||30||Shout. Grant fury and quickness to nearby allies. The duration of the quickness you grant yourself is doubled.|
|"To the Limit!"||1||30||Shout. Heal yourself and regain all adrenaline. Nearby allies gain endurance.|
|"Fear Me!"||60||Shout. Induce fear in your foes. Fear duration increases based on your distance to the enemy.|
|"For Great Justice!"||5||Shout. Grant fury and might to yourself and allies.|
|"On My Mark!"||5||Shout. Call out target foe to make them vulnerable.|
|"Shake It Off!"||5||Shout. Cure conditions on yourself and nearby allies. Also breaks stuns for affected allies.|
|"Wash the Pain Away!"||1½||20||Shout. Mists billow from you, healing allies in range and cleansing conditions on the final pulse.|
|"Aftershock!"||¼||30||Shout. Call upon the earth to cripple and immobilize foes in the area around you. Allies in the initial blast gain a magnetic aura.|
|"Eye of the Storm!"||30||Shout. Imbue your voice with the element of air, massively increasing speed and breaking stun for nearby allies.|
|"Feel the Burn!"||25||Shout. Heat waves blast out from the player, causing damage and granting fire aura to allies.|
|"Flash-Freeze!"||¼||25||Shout. Unleash a torrent of ice on enemy locations, chilling those who cannot escape. Grant frost aura to allies in range.|
|"Rebound!"||¼||75||Shout. Shout and infuse your allies with arcane energy. Allies who would take lethal damage while this is active ignore the deathblow and are healed instead. If the effect expires naturally, grant an aura based on your current attunement.|
|"Your Soul Is Mine!"||¾||20||Shout. Heal yourself, gain life force, and strike foes around you, absorbing additional life force from each foe struck.|
|"Nothing Can Save You!"||½||20||Shout. Damage foes around you, converting their boons into vulnerability. Your next few attacks become unblockable. Gain additional unblockable attacks per foe struck.|
|"Rise!"||40||Shout. Damage foes around you. Summon a shambling horror plus additional horrors near each enemy struck. Shambling horrors absorb damage for their master as long as they are attacking.|
|"Suffer!"||20||Shout. Damage foes around you and chill them. Transfer conditions to each foe you strike.|
|"You Are All Weaklings!"||25||Shout. Damage foes around you, and gain boons. Inflict conditions on struck foes, and gain boons per foe struck.|
|"Chilled to the Bone!"||1¼||45||Shout. Freeze all enemies around you, inflicting conditions on them. Gain boons for each foe you freeze.|
Trait skills that have the type shout
- "Shake It Off!" (Shrug It Off) — Shout. Cure a condition on yourself and nearby allies. Also breaks stuns.
Traits that improve shout skills
- Pure of Voice (Honor) — Shout skills gain reduced recharge and convert conditions to boons on allies.
- Vigorous Shouts (Tactics) — Shout skills gain reduced recharge and heal allies. Gain healing power based on your power.
- Singularity (Tempest) — Attain elemental singularity by remaining in an attunement for a period of time. Upon attaining singularity, you may overload the attunement to your vicinity. Gain access to Shouts.
- Tempestuous Aria (Tempest) — Using a shout grants allies might and inflicts enemies with weakness.
- Shroud Knight (Reaper) — Death Shroud is replaced with Reaper's Shroud, which has more melee-oriented skills and consumes life force at a faster rate. Gain access to shouts.
- Augury of Death (Reaper) — Shouts gain reduced recharge, now siphon health, and gain additional recharge reduction for each foe they hit.
Upgrade components that affect shouts
- Superior Rune of the Trooper (rank 6 - shouts remove conditions)
- Superior Rune of the Reaper (rank 6 - When executing a shout skill, chill nearby enemies for 1 second (360 radius).)