From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
A shout is a skill type that generally affects a wide area. Certain shouts give bonuses to allies while others can be used to debuff enemies. Many shouts have an instant cast time and may be used during other skills.
List of shout skills
|"Receive the Light!"||2||2¼||30||Shout. Heal yourself and allies in a cone in front of you.|
|"Hold the Line!"||4||30||Shout. Grant protection and regeneration to allies.|
|"Retreat!"||2||30||Shout. Grant aegis and swiftness to up to five nearby allies.|
|"Save Yourselves!"||3||50||Shout. Draw conditions from nearby allies to yourself. Gain multiple boons for a short duration.|
|"Stand Your Ground!"||4||30||Shout. Grant stability to yourself and allies.|
|"Feel My Wrath!"||9||¼||45||Shout. Grant fury and quickness to nearby allies.|
|"To the Limit!"||2||1||30||Shout. Heal yourself and regain all adrenaline. Nearby allies gain endurance.|
|"Fear Me!"||4||60||Shout. Induce fear in your foes. Fear duration increases based on your distance to the enemy.|
|"For Great Justice!"||2||5||Shout. Grant fury and might to yourself and allies.|
|"On My Mark!"||3||5||Shout. Call out target foe to make them vulnerable.|
|"Shake It Off!"||4||25||Shout. Cure conditions on yourself and nearby allies. Also breaks stuns.|
|"Wash the Pain Away!"||15||1½||20||Shout. Mists billow from you, healing allies in range and cleansing conditions on the final pulse.|
|"Feel the Burn!"||15||25||Shout. Heat waves blast out from the player, causing damage and granting fire aura to allies.|
|"Eye of the Storm!"||15||40||Shout. Imbue your voice with the element of air, massively increasing speed and breaking stun for nearby allies.|
|"Aftershock!"||15||¼||35||Shout. Call upon the earth to cripple and immobilize foes in the area around you. Allies in the initial blast gain a magnetic aura.|
|"Flash-Freeze!"||15||¼||25||Shout. Unleash a torrent of ice on enemy locations, chilling those who cannot escape. Grant frost aura to allies in range.|
|"Rebound!"||25||¼||75||Shout. Shout and infuse your allies with arcane energy. Allies who would take lethal damage while this is active ignore the deathblow and are healed instead. If the effect expires naturally, grant an aura based on your current attunement.|
|"Your Soul Is Mine!"||15||¾||20||Shout. Heal yourself and strike foes around you, absorbing life force for each foe struck.|
|"Nothing Can Save You!"||15||½||20||Shout. Damage foes around you, converting their boons into vulnerability. Your attacks become unblockable for a short time. The duration increases based on the number of foes struck.|
|"Rise!"||15||40||Shout. Damage foes around you. Summon a shambling horror plus additional horrors near each enemy struck. Shambling horrors absorb damage for their master as long as they are attacking.|
|"Suffer!"||15||20||Shout. Damage foes around you and chill them. Transfer conditions to each foe you strike.|
|"You Are All Weaklings!"||15||25||Shout. Damage foes around you, and gain boons. Inflict conditions on struck foes, and gain boons per foe struck.|
|"Chilled to the Bone!"||25||1¼||90||Shout. Freeze all enemies around you, inflicting conditions on them. Gain boons for each foe you freeze.|
Traits that improve shouts
- Pure of Voice — Shout skills gain reduced recharge and convert conditions to boons on allies.
- Vigorous Shouts — Shouts gain reduced recharge and heal allies. Gain healing power based on your power.
- Tempestuous Aria — Shouts have increased targets, grant affected allies might, and inflict affected enemies with weakness.
- Augury of Death — Reduces recharge of shouts. Your shouts siphon health and gain additional recharge reduction for each foe they hit.
Traits that activate shouts
- Shrug It Off — Use "Shake It Off!" automatically when you have a number of conditions on you. Removing a damaging condition from an ally heals them.
- Gale Song — Cast "Eye of the Storm!" when disabled. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
Upgrade components that affect shouts
- Superior Rune of the Trooper (rank 6 - shouts remove conditions)
- Superior Rune of the Reaper (rank 6 - When executing a shout skill, chill nearby enemies for 1 second (360 radius).)