From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
A shout is a skill type that generally affects a wide area. Certain shouts give bonuses to allies while others can be used to debuff enemies. Many shouts have an instant cast time and may be used during other skills.
List of shout skills
|"Receive the Light!"||2||2¼||30||Heal yourself and allies in a cone in front of you.|
|"Hold the Line!"||4||30||Grant protection and regeneration to allies.|
|"Retreat!"||2||30||Grant aegis and swiftness to up to five nearby allies.|
|"Save Yourselves!"||3||50||Draw conditions from nearby allies to yourself. Gain multiple boons for a short duration.|
|"Stand Your Ground!"||4||30||Grants stability and retaliation to yourself and allies.|
|"Feel My Wrath!"||9||¼||45||Grant fury and quickness to nearby allies.|
|"To the Limit!"||2||1||30||Heal yourself and regain all adrenaline. Nearby allies gain endurance.|
|"Fear Me!"||4||60||Induce fear in your foes.|
|"For Great Justice!"||2||25||Grant fury and might to yourself and allies.|
|"On My Mark!"||3||5||Call out target foe to make them vulnerable.|
|"Shake It Off!"||4||25||Cure conditions on yourself and nearby allies. Also breaks stuns.|
|"We Heal As One!"||1||20||Heal yourself and your pet. You each gain a copy of the other's boons.|
|"Guard!"||3||30||Order your pet to guard nearby allies. Your pet takes damage on behalf of those allies; gain might when your pet receives damage.|
|"Protect Me!"||4||30||Gain protection and break allies out of stuns. Your pet taunts the next foe that attacks you.|
|"Search and Rescue!"||4||60||Your pet teleports a downed ally within range to you and begins reviving them. Grant regeneration to nearby allies.|
|"Sic 'Em!"||2||35||Your pet rushes at your foe, revealing them and dealing increased damage.|
|"Strength of the Pack!"||9||1||75||Rampage with your pet, gaining stability, fury, and swiftness. You and your pet also grant might to each other when you attack.|
Elementalist (requires Tempest)
|"Wash the Pain Away!"||15||1½||20||Mists billow out of the player, healing allies that are in range.|
|"Feel the Burn!"||15||25||Heat waves blast out from the player, causing damage and granting fire aura to allies.|
|"Eye of the Storm!"||15||40||Imbue your voice with the element of air, massively increasing speed and breaking stun for nearby allies.|
|"Aftershock!"||15||¼||35||Call upon the earth to cripple and immobilize foes in the area around you. Allies in the initial blast gain magnetic aura.|
|"Flash-Freeze!"||15||¼||25||Unleash a torrent of ice on enemy locations, chilling those who cannot escape. Grant frost aura to allies in range.|
|"Rebound!"||25||¼||75||Shout and infuse your allies with arcane energy. Allies who would take lethal damage while this is active ignore the deathblow and are healed instead. If the effect expires naturally, grant an aura based on your current attunement.|
Necromancer (requires Reaper)
|"Your Soul Is Mine!"||15||¾||20||Heal yourself and strike foes around you, absorbing life force for each foe struck.|
|"Nothing Can Save You!"||15||½||25||Damage foes around you, converting their boons into vulnerability. Your attacks become unblockable for a short time. The duration increases based on the number of foes struck.|
|"Rise!"||15||40||Damage foes around you. Summon a shambling horror plus additional horrors near each enemy struck. Shambling horrors absorb damage for their master as long as they are attacking.|
|"Suffer!"||15||20||Damage foes around you and chill them. Transfer a condition to each foe you strike.|
|"You Are All Weaklings!"||15||30||Damage foes around you inflicting conditions on them and giving you boons. Gain additional might per foe struck.|
|"Chilled to the Bone!"||25||1¼||90||Freeze all enemies around. Gain boons for each foe you freeze.|
Traits that improve shouts
- Pure of Voice — Allies affected by shouts have conditions converted to boons. Shout abilities have their recharge reduced.
- Vigorous Shouts — Shouts heal allies and grant adrenaline. Shouts recharge faster.
- Resounding Timbre — Shouts apply regeneration and swiftness to allies. Reduces recharge on shouts.
- Tempestuous Aria — Allies affected by your shouts gain might. Enemies are affected by weakness.
- Augury of Death — Reduces recharge of shouts. Your shouts siphon health and gain additional recharge reduction for each foe they hit.
Traits that activate shouts
- Shrug It Off — Use "Shake It Off!" automatically when you have a number of conditions on you.
- Allies' Aid — When you begin reviving an ally, you use search and rescue on them. Increase revive speed.
- Gale Song — Cast "Eye of the Storm!" when disabled. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
Upgrade components that affect shouts
- Superior Rune of the Trooper (rank 6 - shouts remove conditions)
- Superior Rune of the Reaper (rank 6 - When executing a shout skill, chill nearby enemies for 1 second (360 radius).)