From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Trapper's Expertise — Increase the duration of boons and conditions applied by traps. Traps gain reduced recharges and offensive ones cause cripple.
- Child of Earth — Create muddy terrain  when you use a healing skill.
- Oakheart Salve — Gain regeneration when you are inflicted with bleeding, poison, or burning. While you have regeneration, you take reduced strike damage.
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased strike damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased strike damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Windborne Notes — Warhorn skills gain reduced recharge and grant regeneration around their target. Recover health when you gain regeneration.
- Cultivated Synergy — Using your heal skill, heals allies around you and your pet.
- Live Vicariously — When you heal an ally, you are also healed.
- Natural Mender — Increase outgoing healing to other allies whenever you heal an ally besides yourself.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
- This trap is triggered when an ally with less than their maximum health (yourself included) walks over the trap. Having non-damaging conditions alone will not cause the trap to trigger.
- The trap lasts for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- As with all traps, there is a slight delay before the trap can be tripped.
- The initial healing effect only occurs once upon skill activation and heals you and your pet.
- Regeneration and condition removal are applied when the trap is tripped and reapplied every 2 seconds for 10 seconds totalling 6 applications. Two conditions are removed per interval.
- The heal is equal to
(120 + Level^2 * 0.75 + Healing Power * 1.0).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|January 27, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|August 25, 2015||
|July 07, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: