From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
List of cantrip skills
|Malicious Restoration||¾||30||Heal yourself and transfer your conditions to your marked target.|
|Binding Shadow||¾||30||Immobilize your target after a short delay and remove their boons. If the foe is your marked target, it is also knocked down.|
|Mercy||30||Cancel your current mark and instantly refresh Deadeye's Mark. Gain initiative for each stack of Malice you had prior to using this skill.|
|Shadow Flare||¾||30||Throw an orb of shadow magic that damages nearby foes at your targeted location. You may reactivate this skill to swap places with the orb. Deals increased damage to your marked target.|
|Shadow Swap||Swap places with your shadow flare.|
|Shadow Gust||½||30||Knock away nearby foes with a burst of shadow magic, then stealth yourself. If this skill hits your marked target, they'll be launched instead.|
|Shadow Meld||½||5||Remove revealed and stealth yourself.|
|Ether Renewal||2||2¾||18||Heal yourself and cure a condition with every pulse.|
|Armor of Earth||4||50||Protect yourself with earth armor and gain protection and stability.|
|Cleansing Fire||2||40||Cure three conditions and burn foes.|
|Lightning Flash||3||40||Teleport to target area.|
|Mist Form||4||60||Morph into an invulnerable, vaporous mist for a brief time.|
|Tornado||9||1||150||Gain stability and shape-shift into a tornado that damages and launches foes.|
|Whirlpool||1¼||180||Shape-shift into a whirling maelstrom that pulls foes into its destructive vortex.|
- Traits that improve cantrips
- One in the Chamber - When you cast a cantrip, gain a random new stolen skill.
(Requires a marked target. Overwrites existing stolen skills.)
- Soothing Disruption — Cantrips grant you regeneration and vigor; reduce recharge on cantrips.
- Traits that activate cantrips
- Burning Fire — Use cleansing fire automatically when you have a number of conditions on you.
- Earth's Embrace — Gain Armor of Earth whenever your health drops below the threshold.
- In Scottish English, a cantrip is a magic spell, witch's trick, or sham.