From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
List of cantrip skills
|Malicious Restoration||¾||25||Cantrip. Transfer your conditions to your marked target and then heal yourself.|
|Binding Shadow||¾||30||Cantrip. Immobilize your target after a short delay and remove their boons. If the foe is your marked target, it is also knocked down.|
|Mercy||30||Cantrip. Lose all malice, instantly refresh Deadeye's Mark, and gain initiative. Gain additional initiative for each stack of malice you had prior to using this skill.|
|Shadow Flare||¾||30||Cantrip. Throw an orb of shadow magic that damages nearby foes at your targeted location. You may reactivate this skill to swap places with the orb. Deals increased damage to your marked target.|
|Shadow Swap||Swap places with your shadow flare.|
|Shadow Gust||½||30||Cantrip. Knock away nearby foes with a burst of shadow magic, then stealth yourself. If this skill hits your marked target, they'll be launched instead.|
|Shadow Meld||½||5||Cantrip. Remove revealed and stealth yourself.|
|Ether Renewal||2||2¾||18||Cantrip. Cure a condition and heal yourself with every pulse.|
|Armor of Earth||4||50||Cantrip. Protect yourself with earth armor and gain protection and stability.|
|Cleansing Fire||2||40||Cantrip. Cure conditions and burn foes.|
|Lightning Flash||3||40||Cantrip. Teleport to target area.|
|Mist Form||4||60||Cantrip. Morph into an invulnerable, vaporous mist for a brief time.|
|Tornado||9||1||150||Cantrip. Gain stability and shape-shift into a tornado that damages and launches foes.|
|Whirlpool||1¼||180||Cantrip. Shape-shift into a swirling maelstrom that pulls foes into its destructive vortex.|
- Traits that improve cantrips
- One in the Chamber - When you cast a cantrip, gain a random new stolen skill. (Requires a marked target. Overwrites existing stolen skills.)
- Soothing Disruption — Cantrips gain reduced recharge and grant boons.
- Traits that activate cantrips
- Burning Fire — Cast Lesser Cleansing Fire when you have a number of conditions on you.
- Earth's Embrace — Cast Armor of Earth when your health drops below the threshold.
- In Scottish English, a cantrip is a magic spell, witch's trick, or sham.