— In-game description
- Gadgeteer — Gadget skills are overcharged and become more powerful. Overcharged gadgets have reduced charge.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| July 10, 2018
- Clarified the description of this trait to specify that it triggers the Lesser Utility Goggles trait skill as opposed to the Utility Goggles utility skill.
| May 08, 2018
- The skill triggered by this trait has been renamed Lesser Utility Goggles to differentiate it from the Utility Goggles utility skill.
| March 27, 2018
- Fixed a bug that allowed this trait to trigger its cooldown while players had stability and a disabling control effect was incoming.
- Increased the cooldown from 40 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP only.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This now uses the traited version of Utility Goggles when Gadgeteer is equipped.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Fixed a bug that was preventing this trait from working on knockdowns and knockbacks.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Reactive Lenses has been added to the game.