- This article is about the Herald skill. For other uses, see Facet of Light (disambiguation).
|| This skill is split between game modes — select one to view:
Place the Facet of Light on yourself to grant nearby allies regeneration every few seconds.
- Facet of Light: Pulse regeneration to nearby allies every few seconds.
- Regen (4s): 520 Heal
Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 600
— In-game description [?]
- This skill can be activated while in the air but not while gliding.
- "Interval" averages 3 seconds; seems to be 3+/- 1 second.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| October 18, 2016
- Regeneration duration has been increased from 3 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Upkeep cost has been increased from 1 to 2 in PvP only.
| August 10, 2016
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to consume facets by clicking and holding - or holding down - the associated button for a slot skill.
| January 26, 2016
- Activating this facet is no longer instant and now has a casting time of 0.25 seconds.
| October 29, 2015
- Fixed a bug so that active facets, besides Facet of Nature, will now immediately be removed when the player invokes another legend.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Facet of Light has been added to the game.