— In-game description [?]
- Deploys a 3-second water field, which remains even if the turret is picked up or detonated.
- This skill instantly activates when creating a Healing Turret. It cannot be activated by any other mean.
- The healing done by this skill is equal to
(120 + Level^2 * 0.375 + Healing Power * 0.5).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 11, 2018
- This skill's description has been updated to clarify that it removes conditions before it heals.
|May 16, 2017
- Turrets no longer need to be overcharged. Summoning a turret will automatically overcharge it once.
- Detonate Turret: This skill has been moved off of the Tool Belt skill. It is now the flip skill for the associated turret.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Automated Medical Response from affecting this ability.
|September 29, 2015
- Updated this skill to be affected by the Automated Medical Response trait.
- Fixed a bug to allow this skill to scale based on 50% of your healing power.
|July 29, 2014
- Added a skill fact for conditions removed: 2.
|June 03, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to be incorrectly displayed as "Rifle Turret" in the combat log.
|April 30, 2013
- Reduced Healing Turret overcharge skill recharge from 60 seconds to 15 seconds
- Now heals as much as deploying does.
- Healing range is now 2520-3270.
- Now applies 5 seconds of regeneration.
- Removes 2 conditions when activated.
- Now deploys a 5-second water field.
- Normalized the ranges of all aspects to 480 (previously 240, 360, or 480).
|August 28, 2012
- Cleansing Burst has been added to the game.