From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Engineer (skill list)
- Tool belt
- Bandage Self
- Engineering Kit
- Training cost
- 2 Hero points
- Game link
Click to enlarge
Engineering Kit. Equip a kit that replaces your weapon with healing skills.
— In-game description
|1||Med Blaster||1¼||Restore health to allies with several pulses of healing energy. Heals more for each boon on the ally.|
|2||Bandage Blast||½||8||Fire several bandages ahead of you to heal allies.|
|3||Cleansing Field||½||15||Release purifying vapors to cleanse conditions from allies near you at each interval.|
|4||Vital Burst||20||Unleash a cascade of concentrated healing vapors around you.|
|5||Infusion Bomb||½||30||Throw a bomb that grants boons to nearby allies when it explodes.|
- Health Insurance — Increase your incoming healing effectiveness. Gain increased healing to others while using a med kit.
- Backpack Regenerator — Recover health every second when using an Engineering Kit.
- Reactive Lenses — Activate Lesser Utility Goggles when using a healing skill.
- Streamlined Kits — Equipping an Engineering Kit creates an attack or spell and grants you swiftness.
Appearance before the June 23, 2015 game update.
- Equipping or Stowing the kit, as well as using the kit's skills does not trigger on-heal traits. Using the tool belt skill Bandage Self will trigger them instead.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 01, 2019||
|May 08, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|February 26, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|September 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: