Use "Shake It Off!" automatically when you have a number of conditions on you. Removing a damaging condition from an ally heals them.
- : 1
Conditions to Trigger
- Healing: 517 (0.2)?
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| October 15, 2019
- Fixed a bug that prevented the version of "Shake It Off!" used by this trait from counting as a shout for the purposes of Vigorous Shouts.
| October 01, 2019
- This trait has moved, and its icon has been updated. In addition to its previous effect, it also causes the warrior to heal allies when removing damaging conditions from them.
| March 27, 2018
- Increased the cooldown from 25 seconds to 60 seconds in PvP only.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Fixed a bug that could cause this trait to go on a 30-second internal cooldown under some circumstances instead of its listed cooldown.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
| April 15, 2014
- Fixed a bug in which this trait required two conditions to trigger.
| December 10, 2013
- Fixed a bug so that prevented the "Shake It Off!" triggered from this trait to properly break fear.
- Decreased the radius of Shrug It Off to 600 to match the radius of "Shake it Off!"
- Updated the facts to reflect the trait's functionality.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Shrug It Off has been added to the game.