From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the skill type. For various consumables produced by guilds, see guild banner.
|Banner of Defense||3||1||80||Banner. Place a banner that grants bonus toughness and vitality to you and nearby allies. Picking up the banner reduces the recharge of this skill.|
|Banner of Discipline||4||1||80||Banner. Place a banner that improves precision and ferocity for you and nearby allies. Picking up the banner reduces the recharge of this skill.|
|Banner of Strength||2||1||80||Banner. Place a banner that improves power and condition damage for you and nearby allies. Picking up the banner reduces the recharge of this skill.|
|Banner of Tactics||4||1||80||Banner. Place a banner that increases healing power and boon duration for you and nearby allies. Picking up the banner reduces the recharge of this skill.|
|Battle Standard||9||2||180||Banner. Place a battle standard that revives fallen allies and finishes downed foes. Once placed, the banner periodically grants boons to allies. Picking up the banner reduces the recharge of this skill.|
- Doubled Standards - Unique Banner effects applied to you are stronger. Gain swiftness when you summon or pick up a banner.
- Banners will only affect non-players (such as Pets and Minions) when their respective maximum allied target limit is not being reached.
- Banner skill evolved from Guild Wars 1's Ebon Battle Standard skills and the bundle system.
- Prior to the March 5, 2019 game update, banners could be picked up and enabled the following bundle skills, with slot 2 skill being specific to each banner:
|1||Stab||½||Stab a foe with your banner.|
|2||Staggering Banner||¾||10||Push back nearby foes with a staggering blow.|
|2||Furious Rally||1||10||Inspire nearby allies, granting fury.|
|2||Brutal Banner||¾||10||Strike a foe with your banner and inflict vulnerability.|
|2||Compassionate Banner||1||10||Inspire nearby allies, healing them.|
|2||Whirlwind Banner||1||15||Inspire nearby allies, granting stability.|
|3||Inspire||½||15||Inspire nearby allies, granting swiftness.|
|4||Sprint||1¼||15||Run forward with your banner, ignoring movement-impeding effects.|
|5||Plant Standard||1||10||Plant the standard back in the ground.|