From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the skill type. For various consumables produced by guilds, see guild banner.
|Banner of Defense||¾||30||Banner. Place a banner that grants barrier and boons on initial placement, then pulses boons to you and nearby allies afterward.|
|Banner of Discipline||¾||30||Banner. Place a banner that grants damages and applies conditions on initial placement, then pulses additional boons to you and nearby allies afterward.|
|Banner of Strength||¾||30||Banner. Place a banner that damages and dazes foes on initial placement, then pulses boons to you and nearby allies afterward.|
|Banner of Tactics||¾||30||Banner. Place a banner that grants boons and superspeed and breaks stuns on initial placement, then pulses boons to you and nearby allies afterward.|
|Battle Standard||2||120||Banner. Place a battle standard that revives fallen allies and finishes downed foes. Once placed, the banner periodically grants boons to allies.|
- Doubled Standards (Discipline) — Banners grant quickness to allies when they are dropped. Pulsing boons applied through banners last longer.
- Banners will only affect non-players (such as Pets and Minions) when their respective maximum allied target limit is not being reached.
- Prior to June 28, 2022 game update, banners granted +100 attributes at level 80:
- Prior to May 11, 2021 game update, banners were 10 allied targets and granted +170 attributes at level 80 (instead of the listed +100 above). However, the trait Doubled Standards increased the target cap to 10 with this update.
- Prior to the March 5, 2019 game update, banners could be picked up and carried around as bundles by any ally, providing the following bundle skills, with slot 2 skill being specific to each banner:
|1||Stab||½||Stab a foe with your banner.|
|2||Staggering Banner||¾||10||Push back nearby foes with a staggering blow.|
|2||Furious Rally||1||10||Inspire nearby allies, granting fury.|
|2||Brutal Banner||¾||10||Strike a foe with your banner and inflict vulnerability.|
|2||Compassionate Banner||1||10||Inspire nearby allies, healing them.|
|2||Whirlwind Banner||1||15||Inspire nearby allies, granting stability.|
|3||Inspire||½||15||Inspire nearby allies, granting swiftness.|
|4||Sprint||1¼||15||Run forward with your banner, ignoring movement-impeding effects.|
|5||Plant Standard||1||10||Plant the standard back in the ground.|
- Prior to the February 22, 2017 game update, banners were 5 allied targets. This update increased it to 10 allied targets.
- Prior to the March 26, 2013 game update, banners granted +90 attributes at level 80.