A healing skill is a skill that occupies the sixth skill slot on the skill bar. All healing skills restore health via healing; some grant additional benefits. Each character has a core profession healing skill initially and other healing skills are unlocked with hero points through the hero panel.
Healing skills should not be confused with skills in other skill slots that can heal — only the skills listed below qualify. This is especially true for traits and upgrade components which trigger "on healing," referring to the use of dedicated healing skill. When used, healing skills interrupt any other skill cast.
- 1 Profession healing skills
- 1.1 Guardian
- 1.2 Revenant
- 1.3 Warrior
- 1.4 Engineer
- 1.5 Ranger
- 1.6 Thief
- 1.7 Elementalist
- 1.8 Mesmer
- 1.9 Necromancer
- 2 Racial healing skills
- 3 Related traits
- 4 Related equipment
- 5 Related consumables
Profession healing skills
|"Receive the Light!"||Shout||2||2¼||30||Heal yourself and allies in a cone in front of you.|
|Shelter||1¼||30||Block attacks while healing.|
|Signet of Resolve||Signet||2||1||35|| Passive: Cures a condition from yourself every few seconds.|
Active: Heal yourself.
|Litany of Wrath||Meditation||2||¼||25||Heal yourself. For a brief time, heal yourself based on a percentage of damage dealt to enemies.|
|Purification||Trap||15||¾||30||Heal yourself and imbue your light into a trap. Enemies that trigger this trap are damaged and blinded as the light returns to you for a second heal.|
|Mantra of Solace||Mantra||2¾||30|| Prepare to heal yourself and grant allies aegis. |
The final charge of this ability is more powerful.
|Restoring Reprieve||Mantra||1||Gain health. Grant aegis to you and allies in front of and around you.|
|Rejuvenating Respite||Final Charge||1||Gain significant health. Grant aegis to you and allies before and beside you.|
|Enchanted Daggers||Legendary Assassin Stance||2||½||30||Summon enchanted daggers that will attack as you attack, siphoning life from targets hit.|
|Empowering Misery||Legendary Demon Stance||2||¾||30||Heal yourself. Heal more for each condition currently applied to you.|
|Soothing Stone||Legendary Dwarf Stance||1||30||Heal yourself and remove conditions. Gain retaliation.|
|Project Tranquility||Legendary Centaur Stance||2||2|| Project Ventari's tablet into the world. The tablet will heal allies near it every few seconds.|
(The tablet will disappear if you move outside the tether distance.)
|Ventari's Will||Legendary Centaur Stance||3||Will the tablet toward the target location. As the tablet moves, it will heal allies it passes through.|
|Facet of Light||Legendary Dragon Stance||20||¼||Place the Facet of Light on yourself to grant nearby allies regeneration every few seconds.|
|Infuse Light||Legendary Dragon Stance||30||Consume facet of light to heal yourself and invert all incoming strikes to healing for a short duration.|
|Breakrazor's Bastion||Legendary Renegade Stance||¾||30||Summon Era Breakrazor to heal your allies while shielding them from condition damage.|
|Healing Signet||Signet||2||1¼||20|| Passive: Regenerate health.|
Active: Heal yourself, and grant yourself resistance.
|"To the Limit!"||Shout||2||1||30||Heal yourself and regain all adrenaline. Nearby allies gain endurance.|
|Mending||1||20||Heal yourself and remove conditions.|
|Defiant Stance||Stance||2||¼||30||Heal yourself. Absorb all incoming strikes for a period of time.|
|Blood Reckoning||Rage||15||¼||20||Heal yourself, gain adrenaline, and recharge all burst skills. Heal for a percentage of your outgoing damage.|
|Natural Healing||Meditation||1¼||25||Lose boons and conditions, then heal yourself|
|Elixir H||Elixir||1||25||Drink Elixir H to heal yourself and randomly gain protection, regeneration, or swiftness.|
|Toss Elixir H||Tool belt||½||25||Toss Elixir H to randomly grant protection, regeneration, or vigor to allies.|
|Healing Turret||Turret||2||¾||20||Deploys a turret that heals you briefly, then regenerates you and your allies. This turret overcharges when it is first placed.|
|Cleansing Burst||Overcharge your healing turret, supplying a burst of healing that cures two conditions.|
|Regenerating Mist||Tool belt||¼||21||Release a mist of healing liquid to regenerate nearby allies.|
|Detonate Healing Turret||Healing||Detonate your healing turret.|
|Med Kit||Engineering kit||2||Equip a kit that replaces your weapon with healing skills.|
|Bandage Self||Tool belt||1||17||Bandage your wounds and heal yourself.|
|A.E.D.||Gadget||2||¾||30||Activate your A.E.D., enabling the system to heal you after a brief period of time. If you take lethal damage while the A.E.D. is active, it ends and heals you for a large amount and removes conditions.|
|Static Shock||Tool belt||¾||20||Use your A.E.D. to stun an enemy.|
|Medic Gyro||Gyro||15||½||20||Deploy a medic gyro to heal nearby allies.|
|Medic Gyro Self-Destruct||Gyro||¾||10||Order your medic gyro to self-destruct.|
|Reconstruction Field||Tool belt||½||25||Establish a defensive field, granting protection to allies in its area.|
|Coolant Blast||Exceed||¾||20||Heal yourself and chill nearby foes. If you are above the heat threshold when this skill is activated, gain Frost Aura and continue healing for a duration|
|Cauterize||Tool belt||¾||30||Use a laser to burn off conditions and set yourself on fire for each condition removed. Removes additional conditions if above the heat threshold.|
|"We Heal As One!"||Shout||1||20||Heal yourself and your pet. You each gain a copy of the other's boons.|
|Healing Spring||Trap||2||½||30||Create a spring that heals you, your pet, and your allies. It also cures conditions on allies.|
|Troll Unguent||Survival||2||¾||25||You and your pet regenerate health over time.|
|Water Spirit||Spirit||2||1||20||Summon a water spirit that grants nearby allies a chance to heal when attacking.|
|Aqua Surge||20||Your water spirit sacrifices itself to heal you and your nearby allies.|
|Glyph of Rejuvenation||Glyph||½||24||Apply significant healing to yourself and pet, while healing allies for a minor amount.|
|Glyph of Rejuvenation||Glyph||1||24||Apply significant healing to your allies and minor healing to yourself and pet.|
|Bear Stance||Stance||¾||25||Heal yourself and your pet. Lose conditions while in this stance, healing for each condition lost.|
|Hide in Shadows||Deception||2||1||30||Vanish in stealth, gaining regeneration and curing conditions.|
|Signet of Malice||Signet||1¼||15|| Passive: Heals when you attack.|
Active: Gain health.
|Withdraw||Trick||2||18||Roll backward while healing, evading attacks and curing conditions.|
|Skelk Venom||Venom||2||1||30||Heal yourself. Your next few attacks heal you.|
|Channeled Vigor||Physical||15||¾||20||Channel your energy to gain endurance and health per pulse. Heal for more if your endurance is full.|
|Malicious Restoration||Cantrip||¾||30||Heal yourself. Heal more and lose a condition for each stack of malice you have.|
|Ether Renewal||Cantrip||2||2¾||18||Heal yourself and cure a condition with every pulse.|
|Glyph of Elemental Harmony||Glyph||2||1||20||Heal yourself and gain a boon based on your attunement.|
|Signet of Restoration||Signet||1||25|| Passive: Grants health every time you cast a spell.|
Active: Heal yourself.
|Arcane Brilliance||Arcane||2||¾||25||Blast the area, hitting foes with critical damage and healing yourself. Healing effectiveness is increased per target hit.|
|"Wash the Pain Away!"||Shout||15||1½||20||Mists billow out of the player, healing allies that are in range.|
|Aquatic Stance||Stance||¾||4||Striking a foe causes water to erupt from them, healing your nearby allies.|
|Ether Feast||1||20||Heal yourself. Gain additional health for each active illusion.|
|Mirror||Manipulation||2||1¼||15||Reflect projectiles, and heal yourself.|
|Mantra of Recovery||Mantra||2||2¼||10||Meditate, charging a spell that will instantly heal you when activated. Heal yourself when this skill fully charges.|
|Power Return||1||Instantly heal yourself. Receive increased healing if you are below the health threshold.|
|Signet of the Ether||Signet||2||1||35|| Passive: Gain Health every few secondsillusions you control.|
Active: Heal yourself and refresh all phantasm skill recharges.
|Well of Eternity||Well||15||¼||30||Creates a well that rewinds time, removing conditions from allies. When it expires, the well heals all allies in the area.|
|False Oasis||Deception||¾||25||Create a mirage at your current location and heal over time. When the mirage expires, it spawns a mirage mirror.|
|Consume Conditions||Corruption||1¼||30||Feast on your conditions, gaining health for each one consumed. You become vulnerable.|
|Summon Blood Fiend||Minion||2||1½||16||Summon a blood fiend that transfers health to you on each attack.|
|Taste of Death||¾||Sacrifice your blood fiend to heal yourself.|
|Well of Blood||Well||2||1||30||Conjure a well of blood to heal allies.|
|Signet of Vampirism||Signet||2||1¼||35|| Passive: Heal when struck by a foe.|
Active: Heal yourself and mark a foe. Allied players will siphon life from that enemy.
|"Your Soul Is Mine!"||Shout||15||¾||20||Heal yourself and strike foes around you, absorbing life force for each foe struck.|
|Sand Flare||Punishment||¾||25||Grant nearby allies a barrier. Convert boons on nearby enemies into torment and cripple.|
Racial healing skills
|Prayer to Dwayna||1||30||Beseech Dwayna to restore your health.|
|Healing Seed||1||45||Create a healing seed at targeted location which periodically gives nearby allies Regeneration|
- Healer's Retribution – Gain retaliation when using a heal skill.
- Smiter's Boon – Cast Lesser Smite Condition when you use a healing skill.
- Restorative Strength – Using a heal skill grants might.
- Blinding Truths – Blind nearby foes when you use a healing skill.
- Bolster Fortifications – Grant protection to nearby allies when using a healing skill.
- Fierce Infusion – Using a healing skill grants you fury.
- Automated Medical Response – All heal skills recharge when struck while you are below the health threshold.
- Cleansing Synergy – Using heal skills triggers a cleansing pulse around you.
- Heal Resonator – When you use a healing skill, you apply regeneration to nearby allies.
- Stimulant Supplier – Drop a stim pack when you use a healing skill.
- Recovery Matrix - Using your heal skill temporarily reduces damage you receive.
- Trappers Respite – Drop a needle trap when you use a healing skill.
- Vigorous Recovery – Gain vigor when using a healing skill.
- Cultivated Synergy - Using a healing skill heals allies around you and your pet.
- Mender's Purity – Cast Lesser Power Cleanse when you use a healing skill.
- Superior Rune of the Air - gain swiftness
- Superior Rune of Balthazar - burn nearby foes
- Superior Rune of Vampirism - steal life after healing
- Superior Rune of Dwayna - grant regeneration to nearby allies
- Superior Rune of Grenth - chill nearby foes
- Superior Rune of Lyssa - gain a random boon
- Superior Rune of the Adventurer - gain 50% endurance
- Superior Rune of the Brawler - gain might
- Superior Rune of the Centaur - grant swiftness to nearby allies
- Superior Rune of the Defender - gain aegis
- Superior Rune of the Flock - heal nearby allies
- Superior Rune of the Revenant - gain two seconds of Resistance
- Superior Rune of the Water - heal nearby allies
- Superior Rune of Altruism - grant might and fury to nearby allies
- Superior Rune of Tormenting - torment nearby foes
- Chance to remove a condition when healing:
- Roasted Aloe Seed - 20% chance
- Bowl of Poultry Stock - 20% chance
- Bowl of Poultry Noodle Soup - 20% chance
- Bowl of Kraitweed Salad - 30% chance
- Bowl of Savory Spinach and Poultry Soup - 30% chance
- Bowl of Herbed Poultry Stock - 50% chance, +40 Healing
- Bowl of Kale and Poultry Soup - 50% chance, +40 Healing
- Bowl of Hearty Poultry Soup - 60% chance, +50 Healing
- Bowl of Poultry and Winter Vegetable Soup - 80% chance, +60 Healing
- Bowl of Saffron-scented Poultry Soup - 100% chance, +70 Healing
- Gain Might when healing:
- Bowl of Marjory's Experimental Chili - 100% chance, +50 Power, +50 Condition Damage
- Gain a stat boost when healing: