Though in battle we fight for our homes, our gods and our queen... nothing can break our spirit.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Locations
- 3 Story involvement
- 4 Combat abilities
- 5 Dialogue
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Related achievements
- 8 Gallery
- 9 See also
- 10 Trivia
When Dylan died, Logan accepted his brother's sword and the ideals of being a hero. As a young man, Logan became enthralled by Queen Jennah and made a pledge to serve her. Together, they shared a magical bond, which allowed Logan to know if Queen Jennah were ever in danger so he could come to her.
This bond was the downfall of Destiny's Edge. Just as the group was about to fight Kralkatorrik, Jennah summoned Logan to defend her in Ebonhawke from the dragon's minions. He came to his Queen's defense and saved her, but at a cost. One of Destiny's Edge, the asura Snaff, was killed, and the Elder Dragon was victorious. There are those in Destiny's Edge who hold Logan indirectly responsible for Snaff's death, and these are feelings that Logan shares. However, loyalty and love for his Queen is his first concern.
Logan joined the Pact aboard the Glory of Tyria in battle against Zhaitan in the skies above Arah, but to ensure the airship took off, he stayed behind to let the ship off, presumably while fighting numerous undead. He also joined the Pact fleet aboard the Glory of Tyria in battle against Mordremoth in the skies above Verdant Brink. He can be seen in the opening cinematic falling off the Glory of Tyria holding on to Zojja.
Later, the Pact Commander, Canach and Marjory Delaqua were presented with the choice of either trying to reach the Mordrem Pod which was holding Logan, or the one holding Zojja, as they located the pair deep within Dragon's Stand. The prisoner, whom the Commander had left for the rest of the party to save, spawned corrupted Mordrem clones to fight. When the second pod was opened, the Destiny's Edge member found within appeared unconscious.
The time spent in the Mordrem Pod greatly weakened Logan, and he was still recovering by the time of Eir's memorial service several months later. However, he resurfaced as a White Mantle strike force led by Minister Estelle made an attempt on Queen Jennah's life during the Siege of Divinity's Reach.
Logan took command of the Seraph's siege defense and refugee relief at Lake Doric, working with the Pact Commander once again as well as with Legionnaire Nylia Steelpaw whose warband had arrived to offer their assistance. Realizing the state of his and Jennah's relationship had become platonic, Logan declined the Commander's invitation to join Dragon's Watch, saying that the backline position of Pact Marshal would be a better fit in his current state.
After dying in the rogue god Balthazar's ambush in 1330 AE, the Pact Commander's soul appeared in the Domain of the Lost where all spirits which experience sudden, violent deaths end up in. While recovering their name and remembering their purpose to be properly judged, the Commander was subjected to fragmented visions of past deeds, during which Logan's memory was briefly visible.
- Caudecus's Manor (story)
- Divinity's Reach
- Lake Doric
- Chapter 1: Krytan Politics
- Defending Shaemoor
- Commoner path
- Noble path
- Street Rat path
- Chapter 2: Shadows of the Past
- Chapter 3: Traitor to the Queen
- Chapter 4: Order Neophyte
- Chapter 6: The Battle for Claw Island
- Chapter 8: Victory or Death
- Episode 7: Dragon Bash
- Episode 10: Queen's Jubilee
- Episode 11: Clockwork Chaos
- Episode 14: The Nightmares Within
- Episode 16: The Origins of Madness
- Episode 5: Echoes of the Past
- Episode 6: Tangled Paths
- Episode 8: Point of No Return
Heart of Thorns story
- Act IV
- Episode 4: The Head of the Snake
- Act III
- The Departing (as a memory)
- Divine Radiance - The power of the gods heals you.
- Sword of Wrath - Slash your foe once.
- Sword Arc - Slash your foe again.
- Sword Wave - Send out waves of attacks that strike multiple targets.
- Sword Arc - Slash your foe again.
- Flashing Blade - Teleport to your target, striking them and blinding nearby foes. Drop a symbol at your feet that damages nearby enemies and benefits allies.
- Zealot's Defense - Destroy ranged attacks while casting magical projectiles.
- Shield of Judgment - Create a shielding wave in front of you that damages foes while giving protection and aegis to you and up to five allies.
- Shield of Absorption - Create a dome around you that pushes foes back and absorbs projectiles.
- In Seraph Headquarters
- I'm busy at the moment. Direct your queries to Lieutenant Groban.
- I'm on duty.
- Engaging foe
- You'll pay for your disrespect!
- Defeating foe
- I'll see you again.
- Keep fighting!
- The Head of the Snake: Under Siege — Help Captain Thackeray and the Seraph assess the situation. (0 )
- Logan Thackeray (Hallucination).jpg
Hallucination of Logan during Nightmare Chamber.
Logan during A Meeting of Ministers.
Logan as seen in Lake Doric.
- Concept art
Concept art by Kekai Kotaki.
- Associated items
- Thackeray's armor
- Thackeray's weapons
- Mini Convalescent Logan
- Mini Logan Thackeray
- Portrait of Logan Thackeray
- Thackeray Family Crest
- Thackeray Family Replica Ring