Mist Warden Camp
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Mist Warden Camp
Locations and objectives
- Melandru's Lost Domain Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Mist Warden Outpost —
- Assist the Mist Wardens in disrupting local Brandstorms (80) [Group Event]
- Collect Melandru's Tears throughout Melandru's Lost Domain (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the Pact as they escort the DERV to the Mist Wardens (80)
- Escort Melandru's Tears to the Olmakhan camp (80)
- Help Logan and Rytlock establish a camp to the southeast (80) [Group Event]
- Stop the Branded Mender from collecting magic for Kralkatorrik (80) [Group Event]
- Gwen Thackeray
- Mist Warden Guardian
- Mist Warden Ranger
- Mist Warden Revenant
- Mist Warden Spellbreaker
- Pact Builder
- Priory Explorer
- Vigil Crusader
- Vigil Marksman
- Vigil Recruit
- Vigil Tactician
- Whispers Creator
- Mist Warden Ranger: Can't believe they actually got Kralk out of the Mists. I thought we were finished for sure.
- Mist Warden Revenant: It's not over yet. But every creature has its weakness. It was only a matter of time before someone found it.
- Mist Warden Ranger: Yeah. Only Kralk was chomping up the Mists like a charr at Meatoberfest. Time wasn't something we had.
- Mist Warden Revenant: Those choppers are crashing left and right out there.
- Mist Warden Ranger: They've been drawing enemies away from the other camps, keeping the supply lines clear.
- Mist Warden Revenant: They're sitting ducks up there. Why would they volunteer for that?
- Mist Warden Ranger: They know the risks when they climb into those things. This is bigger than us. We are all cogs in the Eternal Alchemy.
- Mist Warden Ranger: They know their sacrifice means something. They see how it will turn the great machinery of fate. That's why they do it.
- Mist Warden Ranger: I'm saying that if I'd been Branded, I wouldn't have let the Crystal Dragon control me like that. He's strong. I'm stronger.
- Mist Warden Spellbreaker: It's not that simple. When you're Branded, you take up arms against the ones you love. You can't resist.
- Mist Warden Ranger: I could. Hardly a warrior's death—serving as your enemy's puppet.
- Mist Warden Spellbreaker: It's why I became a Mist Warden. To maybe...stop someone else from having to do what I did. To suffer as I do.
- Mist Warden Ranger: You were Branded?
- Mist Warden Spellbreaker: Trapped in a body I couldn't control. For years. The Pact finally freed me. Now, here I am.
- Mist Warden Revenant (1): You really think this is it? The end of Kralkatorrik?
- Mist Warden Revenant (2): I...trust Gwen to lead us to victory. Glint preserve us.
- Mist Warden Revenant (1): Yes...but if we don't finish this now, I don't think we'll get another chance.
- Mist Warden Ranger: Everyone's joining the offensive. Why aren't you on the front lines?
- Mist Warden Revenant: I...want to. Really, I do.
- Mist Warden Ranger: Then what? C'mon! Grab a spear! Let's go!
- Mist Warden Revenant: It Just  hasn't been that long. Since...he killed me.
- Mist Warden Ranger: You were in Thunderhead Keep.
- Mist Warden Revenant: I just wanted to help. That's all I ever wanted to do. I wasn't even fighting... Why did I have to...
- Mist Warden Ranger: We can do a lot of good right here. C'mon, let's take a walk around the perimeter.
- Mist Warden Revenant: Perimeter is sufficiently protected.
- Mist Warden Ranger: I... Yeah. No, it looks good. You're doing good.
- Mist Warden Revenant: Are you all right? That sounded like a compliment.
- Mist Warden Ranger: I was nicer when I was alive. Least my daughter thought so.
- Mist Warden Revenant: Is she... like us?
- Mist Warden Ranger: No. And as long as I can fight, I'm fighting to keep it that way. Now c'mon, let's get back to it.
- Mist Warden Revenant: Greetings! I'm new. Here to assist with the reinforcement of the camp, sir!
- Mist Warden Ranger: All right, look, might as well get this out of the way up front...
- Mist Warden Ranger: There are certain qualities about you that I know I'm going to hate. We don't know each other, but—
- Mist Warden Revenant: Perfectly acceptable. By the time this is over, I'm sure we'll know each other quite thoroughly!
- Mist Warden Ranger: Oh, burn me, why couldn't I have survived that crash?
- Establishing the camp
- Gwen Thackeray: Good. We've finally gained a foothold here.
- Logan Thackeray: Now we can work on a new path to Kralkatorrik. Bring the fight to him.
- Rytlock Brimstone: Just need to get rid of those Brandstorms between here and there. No big deal, right?
- Camp at tier 2
- Gwen Thackeray: Your charr friend is really helping things move along.
- Logan Thackeray: We've wanted this for a long time—another chance to kill Kralkatorrik. I trust him to do his part, and he trusts me.
- Gwen Thackeray: I knew a charr I could trust, once. All right, what's next?
- Rytlock Brimstone: That magical sap, whatever it is?
- Gwen Thackeray: Melandru's Tears.
- Rytlock Brimstone: Yeah, that. We've got it, and the other camps need it.
- Logan Thackeray: Then let's share the spoils.
- Logan Thackeray: Thank you for...you know.
- Rytlock Brimstone: I don't, actually. You have something you want to say? Talk.
- Logan Thackeray: Thank you for...sticking around.
- Rytlock Brimstone: You're all right. It's your great-great-whatever-grandmother here that's had it in for me.
- Gwen Thackeray: I'm sorry, am I making you uncomfortable?
- Rytlock Brimstone: I'm just saying. We've changed.
- Gwen Thackeray: So you like to tell me. Logan, where are we on expanding the camp?
- Logan Thackeray: In progress. The other camps are asking for more sap, so we'll need to do it soon.
- Logan Thackeray: Never thought we'd be invading Melandru's domain.
- Gwen Thackeray: Melandru abandoned us, same as the other gods. These creatures don't deserve our pity.
- Rytlock Brimstone: Finally, something we agree on.
- Gwen Thackeray: Of course you would appreciate that.
- Rytlock Brimstone: Just wish you'd all figured it out sooner. Gods can't be trusted.
- Logan Thackeray: But they brought us here. Helped humanity survive.
- Gwen Thackeray: Then left when we started fighting Elder Dragons. When we needed them the most. The charr's right. It's indefensible.
- Camp at tier 3
- Logan Thackeray: The new ley-line reflectors are ready for testing. They'll need to be calibrated before we can use them in the field.