From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Tyria dedicated to stopping the Elder Dragons. While members started worked together starting from the year 1326 AE in response to the events of Flame and Frost, it would be the year 1329 AE when Dragon's Watch was formally created to succeed Destiny's Edge. The group is founded in the Living World Season 3 Episode 1 Out of the Shadows by the Pact Commander and Rytlock Brimstone.Dragon's Watch is an adventuring guild in
The current members are:
- Characters that were invited to join Dragon's Watch, but declined, include Braham and Logan Thackeray.
- Braham left the group to form his own version of Destiny's Edge, following arguments with the Commander in regards to honoring the original Destiny's Edge.
- Logan declined to join, as the Pact had offered the position of Marshal in a backline position, with the weakened Logan seeing this as the best opportunity to serve Kryta and Tyria.
- Canach initially declined to join as he wanted to be independent, following his prolonged experience serving Countess Anise, but mentioned their paths would cross again. He later joined the group at the casino in the Free City of Amnoon, citing boredom and the desire to ensure his wager won.
- Like Rytlock and Logan, Caithe and Zojja are also surviving members of Destiny's Edge, but they have not yet been invited.
- The name of this guild was chosen by players, who were asked to vote for one of three potential names. The other two options were Eternity's Guard and The Unbroken.
- Separate polls were run for different languages; for example, the French community chose the name Gardiens de l'Éternité (Eternity's Guard).