A celebration of ten years of Queen Jennah’s rule is about to kick off in Divinity’s Reach! The queen has commissioned a new gladiatorial arena for the occasion—the Crown Pavilion—as a shining symbol of her people's endurance.
Take a hot air balloon ride with dignitaries from across Tyria to the capital of the Krytan nation, and be there for the opening ceremony. Join in the festivities and compete in ceremonial combat in Her Majesty’s honor!
— Official website
Queen's Jubilee is a release launched on August 6, 2013. The release deals with the events surrounding the tenth anniversary of Queen Jennah's coronation and features The Crown Pavilion, a new zone where players can embrace the human spirit and participate in the Queen's Gauntlet.
- New Living World content
- New Living World rewards
- Player versus Environment updates
- Structured PvP updates
- Solo Arena Queue
- WvW updates
- New World Ability Line: Supply Mastery
- Gem Store updates
- New Royal Terrace zone available through the gemstore.
- General updates
- Banker Golem (2 weeks) — 500
- Braham's Heavy Armor Skin — 800
- Magitech Medium Armor Skin — 800
- Phoenix Light Armor Skin — 800
- Mask of the Crown — 400
- Mask of the Jubilee — 400
- Mask of the Queen — 400
- Royal Pass (2 weeks) — 300
- Permanent Cow Finisher — 500
- Permanent Spectre Finisher — 500
- Permanent Thornroot Finisher — 600
- Permanent Whump the Giant Finisher — 800
Hot Air Balloons
- Primary article: Hot Air Balloon
- Primary article: Opening Ceremony
In honor of her Jubilee, Queen Jennah has opened a new gladiatorial arena. Attend the dedication of the Crown Pavilion arena and watch its inaugural contest!
The Queen's Gauntlet
- Primary article: Queen's Gauntlet
In the special Queen’s Gauntlet, you will face increasingly difficult challenges of single-combat against unique bosses. Cheer on your friends or show off your skills to the world. Take a risk with special gambit conditions to earn even more prestigious rewards! Players who are able to best every opponent in the Queen's Gauntlet will receive a Mini Liadri the Concealing Dark.
Beacons of Kryta
- Primary article: Beacons of Kryta
Special Beacons of Kryta, symbols of humanity’s hope, have been set up in Divinity’s Reach. Take a torch from a torchbearer, then race around a course to light all of the Beacons of Kryta!
- Queen's Jubilee on official website
- The Queen's Jubilee Guide, on official website
- Short Story: Delegation, on official website