Search the bandit camps for Seraph prisoners.
- Defeat the bandits.
- Open the cell doors and free the prisoners.
- Talk to Deborah.
Click here to edit the reward data
- All professions
- Commander's Armor, Duty-Bound Duffers
- Scout's Coat, Ragamuffin Toeshoes
- Researcher's Coat, Homespun Espadrilles
Thackeray will meet you outside the bandit cave and assist you in the fight. After talking with him, make your way into the cave and eliminate all the bandits. After the bandits are taken care of, open all the cages and release the prisoners. The final cage will contain your sister, who you will speak to.
- Humans (Bandits)
Cinematic upon entering instance:
- <Character name>: Captain Thackery, you made it. Hal's information led me to a Lionguard named Dansky, who used to deliver messages for Tervelan.
- <Character name>: Minister Arton's not guilty. Someone was framing him to take the fall if this treason was ever discovered.
- <Character name>: It's got to be someone else in the Ministry. Someone with money, power, and ambition.
- Logan Thackeray: Destroying Falcon Company weakened the Seraph, and turned public opinion against the queen. It was a clever plan—and it almost worked.
- <Character name>: I want to see if these bandits have any answers, and, if Dwayna is smiling on us, find my sister. Let's go.
Talking to Logan before entering the cave:
- Logan Thackeray: So it's come to this. People turning on each other when we need to be working together. If we can't trust each other, we can't possibly face the dragons.
If that's true, then why are the Ministry Guard and the Seraph constantly arguing? Why the treason?
- Whenever someone has power, it's inevitable that someone else will want to take it. The Ministry resents Queen Jennah's authority.
- Why would the Ministry resent the queen?
- Jennah took the throne as a very young woman. When her father died, she was the only heir. For the few years it took her to settle in, the Ministry had control. It was difficult to convince them to give it up again.
- I see. Thanks, Logan.
Why does the Ministry Guard exist at all? Can't the Seraph do their job?
- We used to. But as the centaur attacks increased, Jennah's father moved the Seraph out of the city. The ministers hired personal guards to protect them. Before we knew it, they were entrenched.
- Sounds like a vicious cycle. Thanks, Logan.
There will always be villains, Logan. I suppose that's why there needs to be heroes.
- Like me, and like you. You've done tremendous deeds for Kryta. They won't be forgotten.
- I wish there was a way to get them to work together. Thanks, Logan.
Inside the cave:
- Bandit Scout: Intruders!
- Bandit Scout: Wake up!
- Smilin' Saemus: Stay here, don't let them through.
- Smilin' Saemus: Get up and fight!
- Prisoner: I need your help!
Cinematic after defeating the bandits:
- <Character name>: Who were you working for? Who set this up?
- Bandit: Caudecus...but you'll never...prove it...
- Logan Thackeray: Curse it all, that bandit's testimony was the only evidence we had!
- <Character name>: At least we know the truth, and we can protect the queen. It's not enough…but it'll have to do.
- Logan Thackeray: You're right. We'll figure out what to do after we free these prisoners and get them back to the city.
Cinematic with Deborah:
- <Character name>: Deborah! Oh, merciful gods, you're alive! It's going to be okay. I'm here.
- Deborah: Am I dreaming? (cough) is that...? Grenth torment me—is it really you?
- Logan Thackeray: You're safe now, Sergeant. Can you tell us what happened to the Falcons?
- Deborah: Captain Thackeray? Sir! (cough) We were ambushed by centaurs. (cough) They knew our patrol routes, our tactics—everything.
- <Character name>: It's all right, Debs. We'll make sure all of you get back to Divinity's Reach. The nightmare's over.
- Deborah: Thank you. And thank you, Captain Thackeray. You're both heroes.
- Logan Thackeray: I'll take these Seraph home and inform the queen so that Minister Arton can be released. No more innocents will suffer from this treasonous plot.
- Logan Thackeray: Good work, hero. The truth came out and these Seraph were saved—all because of you.
Talking to NPCs:
- Deborah: You never gave up on me. Thank you. I'm lucky to have a hero in the family!
- It's all right, Deb. I'm here now. Those bandits will never threaten you again.
- I can't begin to imagine what you've been through, Deb. You are stronger than you know.
- Think of it this way—you'll never complain about Andrew's cooking again!
- Rest easy, Deb. I'll make sure the Seraph get you to Divinity's Reach.
- Prisoner (male): Sure am glad to see the colors of the Seraph! If you and Captain Thackeray hadn't shown up when you did, there wouldn't be anything left of me to rescue. Thanks.
- It's okay. You're safe now. Don't try to talk.
- Prisoner (female): Ha! Tell those centaur slags I ain't dead yet! They beat me, starved me, tortured me, and tried to sell me as a slave, but I'm still upright...with a little help from this wall here.
Everything's going to be all right. You're safe now.
- Deborah always said her family'd never forget her. There ain't much left of Falcon Company, but we'll be back...thanks to you.
- She was right. Get some rest, you'll be home soon.
- Logan Thackeray: Nice work. The Seraph will transport these injured soldiers to Divinity's Reach. They'll be given a hero's welcome.
- Thanks, Logan. We'll never forget what you did for us today.
- Previous text
- We attacked the bandit camp and found the survivors of Falcon Company. I was reunited with my sister at last. I'm so glad to see her again! Though her ordeal was a difficult one, she'll be safe now, in Divinity's Reach.
- Completing this quest awards the Family Reunion achievement.
- If your character is under level 30, you will not receive the letter that completes this part of the storyline until your character reaches level 30.