From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
11 2 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Aid the front-line defense of Doric's Landing (80)
- Doric's Landing —
- Doric's Landing Vista —
- Hungry Seraph Soldier
- Logan Thackeray
- Rynd Ferriman
- Seraph Guard
- Seraph Archer
- Seraph Lieutenant
- Seraph Rations Specialist
- Seraph Scout
- Seraph Sergeant
- Seraph Soldier
- Sergeant Liddy
- Sergeant Neal
- Sleeping Seraph
- Seraph Trainee
- Sword Drill Sergeant
- Veteran Seraph Captain
- Bloodstone Bomb (during event only)
- Champion Bloodstone Elemental Mauler (during event only)
- Volatile Bloodstone Elemental
- White Mantle Cleric
- White Mantle Elementalist
- White Mantle Knight
- White Mantle Mesmer
- White Mantle Necromancer
- White Mantle Seeker
- Seraph Archer: Watchknights? Are they serious?
- Seraph Soldier: They're testing a new version. Word is that this model's impervious to sabotage.
- Seraph Archer: Safe or not, those things scare the hell out of me.
- Seraph Archer: I've been having nightmares about these watchknights since the queen's jubilee.
- Seraph Soldier: Let's just hope they're all stuffed back into a closet when this war is over.
- Seraph Soldier: We'll show those Mantle who's in charge of these lands soon enough.
- Seraph Archer: I wish I was as confident. There's just so many of them...
- Seraph Archer: No, I won't despair. We have the Six on our side. How can we fail?
- Seraph Soldier: This is not how I thought this day would go.
- Seraph Archer: You mean the invasion? Or that we’re taking up arms to fight against it?
- Seraph Soldier: Both. All of it. Today is just... top to bottom unbelievable.
- Villager (1): (chuckles) Oh! Did I tell you about my little prank?
- Villager (2): "Prank"? You’ve been pulling pranks? Now?
- Villager (1): Every time the soldiers complain about bed bugs, I sprinkle a handful of sand in their sheets. Drives ‘em mad.
- Villager (2): That’s terrible! Why would you do such a thing?
- Villager (1): Way I see it, the more they miss sleeping in their own beds, the harder they’ll fight to put a stop to this war.
- Villager (1): I’m so tired of cleaning up after these soldiers. Not a scrap of manners among the lot of them.
- Villager (2): Sure, but you think the White Mantle are any cleaner?
- Villager (1): It’s not over, is it? They’ll be coming back, won’t they?
- Villager (2): Most likely. The Mantle are…determined, if nothing else.
- Villager (1): (sigh) So this is our new normal, eh? How wonderful.
- Villager (1): Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice when I settled here.
- Villager (2): And miss all this excitement? Oh, come now.
- Villager (1): I should’ve been a farmer in Queensdale. Taken that job with Farmer Nel. She was a clever one.
- Villager (2): Queensdale? They’re constantly getting attacked by centaurs. At least things are… usually peaceful here.
- Villager (1): I’d take getting trampled under hooves over being burned alive any day of the week.
- Letter (#3 and #4)
- Seraph Training Sword
- Seraph Training Shield
- Shipwrecked Rations
- Training Dummy
- Resource nodes