From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 1 2 1
|Doric's Landing was attacked by a large force of Icebrood, in 1333 AE. The villagers and local quaggans were evacuated to Divinity's Reach. The Icebrood were repelled by the Pact Commander, Pact Marshal Logan Thackeray, Imperator Crecia Stoneglow, Rytlock Brimstone and local Seraph forces.|
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Aid the front-line defense of Doric's Landing (80)
- Doric's Landing Waypoint —
- Doric's Landing Vista —
- Hungry Seraph Soldier
- Logan Thackeray
- Rynd Ferriman
- Seraph Guard
- Seraph Archer
- Seraph Lieutenant
- Seraph Rations Specialist
- Seraph Scout
- Seraph Sergeant
- Seraph Soldier
- Sergeant Liddy
- Sergeant Neal
- Sleeping Seraph
- Seraph Trainee
- Sword Drill Sergeant
- Veteran Seraph Captain
- Bloodstone Bomb (during event only)
- Champion Bloodstone Elemental Mauler (during event only)
- Volatile Bloodstone Elemental
- White Mantle Cleric
- White Mantle Elementalist
- White Mantle Knight
- White Mantle Mesmer
- White Mantle Necromancer
- White Mantle Seeker
- Seraph Archer: Watchknights? Are they serious?
- Seraph Soldier: They're testing a new version. Word is that this model's impervious to sabotage.
- Seraph Archer: Safe or not, those things scare the hell out of me.
- Seraph Archer: I've been having nightmares about these watchknights since the queen's jubilee.
- Seraph Soldier: Let's just hope they're all stuffed back into a closet when this war is over.
- Seraph Soldier: We'll show those Mantle who's in charge of these lands soon enough.
- Seraph Archer: I wish I was as confident. There's just so many of them...
- Seraph Archer: No, I won't despair. We have the Six on our side. How can we fail?
- Seraph Soldier: This is not how I thought this day would go.
- Seraph Archer: You mean the invasion? Or that we’re taking up arms to fight against it?
- Seraph Soldier: Both. All of it. Today is just... top to bottom unbelievable.
- Villager (1): (chuckles) Oh! Did I tell you about my little prank?
- Villager (2): "Prank"? You’ve been pulling pranks? Now?
- Villager (1): Every time the soldiers complain about bed bugs, I sprinkle a handful of sand in their sheets. Drives ‘em mad.
- Villager (2): That’s terrible! Why would you do such a thing?
- Villager (1): Way I see it, the more they miss sleeping in their own beds, the harder they’ll fight to put a stop to this war.
- Villager (1): I’m so tired of cleaning up after these soldiers. Not a scrap of manners among the lot of them.
- Villager (2): Sure, but you think the White Mantle are any cleaner?
- Villager (1): It’s not over, is it? They’ll be coming back, won’t they?
- Villager (2): Most likely. The Mantle are…determined, if nothing else.
- Villager (1): (sigh) So this is our new normal, eh? How wonderful.
- Villager (1): Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice when I settled here.
- Villager (2): And miss all this excitement? Oh, come now.
- Villager (1): I should’ve been a farmer in Queensdale. Taken that job with Farmer Nel. She was a clever one.
- Villager (2): Queensdale? They’re constantly getting attacked by centaurs. At least things are… usually peaceful here.
- Villager (1): I’d take getting trampled under hooves over being burned alive any day of the week.
- Worker: Heads up!
- Worker: We got incoming!
- Worker: Brace for impact!
- Seraph Rations Specialist: We could use an extra pair of hands to deliver these rations to soldiers around the base.
- Seraph Rations Specialist: If you find other rations crates scattered around the ships along the piers, you can drop them off here, too.
- If the player is carrying Shipwrecked Rations
- Seraph Rations Specialist: Thanks for helping out, Commander! You can leave those here—we'll handle the rest.
- Letter (#3 and #4)
- Seraph Training Sword
- Seraph Training Shield
- Shipwrecked Rations
- Training Dummy