End of Dragons story
A note about spoilers: a brief summary aside, this article assumes a basic knowledge of the plot of The Icebrood Saga and the stories before it. Since the story of End of Dragons begins circa 1335 AE, and the personal story takes place in 1325 AE, it is likely that this article will contain personal story spoilers, as story threads that began in the personal story may be continued with the expansion.
End of Dragons is scheduled to be released on February 2022.
- Aurene — The second scion of Glint who has chosen the Pact Commander as her champion. As the new Elder Dragon of Crystal and Light, she advocates the balance of magic while healing the wounds left on Tyria by other Elder Dragons.
- Gorrik — An asura who is particularly fascinated by insects. He and Taimi have become close friends while spending time together as researchers.
- Lady Kasmeer Meade — As a reinstated noble from Divinity's Reach, she continues acting as the steadfast mesmer in the guild. Her relationship with Marjory Delaqua has been troubled lately.
- Marjory Delaqua — A determined necromancer with the heart of a detective and family roots in Cantha. Her relationship with Kasmeer Meade has been troubled lately.
- Taimi — An asuran prodigy with an interest in Elder Dragon research. Despite her degenerative disease that prevents her from walking long distances, she intends to leave her mark on Tyria while providing the guild with valuable insights.
- Captain Mai Trin — The bloodthirsty and scheming captain of the Aetherblade Armada and the former general of Scarlet's Alliance. She has not been seen on Central Tyria since her master Scarlet Briar sent her into the Mists to carry out a secret mission.
- Joon — An ambitious visionary overseeing the latest breakthroughs in Dragonjade research. She wants Cantha to embrace a bright future.
- Deep sea dragon — The last remaining, enigmatic Elder Dragon from the previous dragonrise cycle. Little is presently known about this dragon other than it supposedly having been responsible for the karka, krait, and southern quaggans fleeing to Tyria.
- Kuunavang — A powerful and mostly benevolent saltspray dragon who once helped heroes save Cantha from the evil of Shiro Tagachi.