Rox's original appearance
If I kill Scarlet, I'm in the warband. Definitely.
Rox, previously known as Rox Pickheart and Rox Whetstone, is now a gladium. She initially became one when her entire warband (and her pet devourer, Skewer) were killed in a cave-in. In early 1326 AE, she began trials to join Rytlock Brimstone's Stone warband, and was during this period provisionally named Rox Whetstone. Her first assignment as Whetstone was to retake the North Nolan Hatchery from the Molten Alliance. There she rescued a baby albino devourer, Frostbite, who became her new animal companion. She later accompanied Braham Eirsson and the Vigil on several raids into the Alliance's Molten Facilities.
Rox was part of the official delegation from the Black Citadel during the Queen's Jubilee, and came to the defense of Divinity's Reach when it was attacked by Scarlet Briar. Later, she was given an assignment to track and kill Tequatl the Sunless. She traveled to the Tower of Nightmares in late 1326 AE with Braham, where she met Kasmeer Meade and Marjory Delaqua for the first time. Following those events, she was in 1327 AE part of the group that was tracking down Scarlet Briar to kill her. If she could do this, she would be granted automatic membership into the warband. However, she passed up her opportunity to do so during the final battle, instead tending to an injured Braham. By doing so, she gave up the name Whetstone.
Once again a gladium and a free agent, in the aftermath of Scarlet Briar's attack she continued to pursue the new threat of the now rising elder dragon Mordremoth.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Locations
- 3 Story involvement
- 4 Combat abilities
- 5 Dialogue
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Notes
- 9 Trivia
- 10 See also
|Rox grouped up again with Braham, Taimi, Marjory, Kasmeer and the Pact Commander to look into disturbances in the Brisban Wildlands which led them into the Maguuma Wastes and the Zephyrite's airships that had been crashed there. Following the information they had, she helped track down the Master of Peace and learned of Glint's Egg which was then taken by Caithe.
Rox and the others eventually tracked Caithe down, and learned that the Elder Dragon Mordremoth was the cause of the recent events, but were interrupted by Mordremoth's champion, the Shadow of the Dragon. While the group was able to finally kill the beast, Caithe escapeed again, which resulted in Braham's decision to hurry back before the Pact Fleet left to attack Mordremoth to try to talk to Destiny's Edge about Caithe.
|Rox assisted the Pact Commander, Braham, Taimi, Kasmeer, Majory and Canach with entering the Maguuma Jungle after Mordremoth tore the Pact fleet from the sky and assisted tracking the where abouts of Destiny’s Edge. Rox reunited with Rytlock Brimstone, who appeared during a major Mordrem attack. Rox had several questions about the Tribunes power and magic.Rox stayed behind with Braham after Eir’s death from a Mordrem Vinetooth. Rox assisted the Pact Commander in tracking the remaining members Destiny’s Edge to Dragon Stand. After rescuing Zoija and Logan from a Mordrem Pod, Rox protected the members of Destiny’s Edge along with Kasmeer, who used a portal to relocate the injured companions to a safe location. Rox did not partipate in the final battle with Mordremoth.|
|After Mordremoth's fall, Rox returned to Hoelbrak to attend Eir’s Funeral after locating Garm in the Heart of Maguuma. The Pact Commander invites Rox to the new guild named Dragon’s Watch. Rox eventually leaves Hoelbrak with Garm, to locate Braham in the Shiverpeaks. The Pact Commander locates Braham, Rox and Garm in an ancient cave said to hold the scroll similar to the one used by Aesgir that rendered a tooth from Jormag’s mouth. The group eventually locates an ice beast that freezes Rox in a block of ice during the battle. Once Braham enchants his mother’s bow and helps the Commander kill the beast, Rox is freed from the ice. Rox continues to accompany Braham on his quest to kill Jormag, after the ensuing fight between Braham and the Commander. Rox also joins Destiny Edge and assisted Braham in surrounding Jormag, however due to the events in Flashpoint, Jormag roared in agony and sank beneath the ice.|
- Diessa Plateau
- Lornar's Pass
- Gendarran Fields
- Lion's Arch (Under Attack!)
- Trader's Forum (During Escape from Lion's Arch)
- Lion's Arch (Enemy Controlled) (During Battle for Lion's Arch)
- Trader's Forum
- Grand Piazza
- Kessex Hills
- The Crown Pavilion (zone) (During Queen's Jubilee, Clockwork Chaos, and Festival of the Four Winds)
- Episode 3: Flame and Frost: The Razing
- Episode 4: Flame and Frost: Retribution
- Episode 10: Queen's Jubilee
- Episode 11: Clockwork Chaos
- Episode 14: The Nightmares Within
- Special Event: The Nightmare is Over
- Episode 16: The Origins of Madness
- Episode 17: The Edge of the Mists
- Episode 18: Escape from Lion's Arch
- Episode 19: Battle for Lion's Arch
- Episode 20: Battle for Lion's Arch: Aftermath
- Special Event: Festival of the Four Winds
- Episode 1: Gates of Maguuma
- Episode 2: Entanglement
- Episode 3: The Dragon's Reach: Part 1
- Episode 4: The Dragon's Reach: Part 2
- Episode 5: Echoes of the Past
- Episode 6: Tangled Paths
- Episode 8: Point of No Return
- Act I
- Act II
- Act III
- Act IV
- Barrage - Barrage the target area with a hail of arrows that cripple.
- Quick Shot - Fire a quick shot in an evasive retreat. Gain swiftness. This can be used while retreating.
- Healing Spring - Create a spring that heals you, your pet, and your allies. It also cures conditions on allies.
- Good to see you.
- Hi there.
- Carry on.
- Combat chatter
- Aw, yeah. Let's go.
- So it goes.
- That'll do...for now.
- Rox was introduced with the March 26th 2013 game update.
- Both Braham and Rox have unique facial features not available in Total Makeover Kits.