From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
- Follower of Dwayna
- Minister Caudecus
- Queen Jennah
- Shining Blade
- Shining Blade Guard
- Seraph Soldier
- Priest of Dwayna
- Priestess of Melandru
- Priestess of Kormir
- Priestess of Lyssa
- Priest of Grenth
- Priest of Balthazar
- Seraph Outfitter
- Seraph Tinkerer
- Laurel Merchant
- At the Shrine of the Six
- Citizen: If the gods are so great and so powerful, where are they? Where's the proof?
- Citizen: What prayers have they answered for you lately? What miracles performed?
- Citizen: Can't you see the futile nonsense of it all?
- Follower of Dwayna: Just because proof is not immediately apparent doesn't mean it's not there.
- Follower of Dwayna: True faith sees with the heart and the soul, not the eyes.
- Follower of Dwayna: Do not lose hope! Keep your hearts open to wonder, and you may be surprised.
- Follower of Dwayna: Oh, Dwayna, help me today to provide the power of thy healing to all that I-
- Citizen: Excuse me- do you think you could tone it down a bit?
- Citizen (2): Yeah, it's hard to hear myself think while you're carrying on.
- Follower of Dwayna: How will Dwayna hear me if I don't shout to her?
- Follower of Dwayna: DWAYNA! I require thy most prudent guidance!
- Citizen: Oh my.
- Priest of Balthazar: What is it?
- Citizen: I lost everything I've ever cared about.
- Citizen: Ask Balthazar to give me strength. My sword is ready. Make me an agent of his vengeance.
- Priest of Balthazar: You are no soldier! Do not rush so eagerly into death's embrace, but instead, use your talents to exact revenge.
- Priest of Balthazar: The kingdom needs blacksmiths to forge weapons. Without them, the army will fall.
- Citizen: Then let Balthazar stoke the fires of my anger! I'll hammer out a thousand blades, and Krytans will cut down centaurs like wheat.
- Priest of Balthazar: Forge your steel with Balthazar's hand.
- Priest of Dwayna: What troubles you?
- Citizen: My family is in Lion's Arch. They don't know I'm here.
- Priest of Dwayna: Know that the goddess still watches from the heavens, blessing every traveler who feels the soft caress of the evening breeze.
- Priest of Grenth: Yes?
- Citizen: My son has fallen in battle. I'm here to perform rites.
- Priest of Grenth: Grenth will take him to his proper reward in the Mists. Is the body preserved?
- Citizen: I only received his battle tags.
- Priest of Grenth: A body is mere clay. His spirit dwells in the Mists forever, and we will shepherd its journey.