From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the race. For other uses, see Bear (disambiguation).
- See also: Category:Bears
- Bear (NPC)
- Bear Cub
- Black Bear
- Black Bear Cub
- Blood-crazed Arctodus
- Displaced Arctodus
- Displaced Polar Bear
- Dominant Bear
- Elite Displaced Arctodus
- Elite Displaced Polar Bear
- Hungry Bear
- Legendary Bloodstone-Crazed Arctodus
- Murellow Matriarch
- Murellow Whelp
- Polar Bear
- Sacred Bear
- Veteran Arctodus
- Veteran Arctodus Denmother
- Veteran Bear
- Veteran Black Bear
- Veteran Displaced Arctodus
- Veteran Displaced Polar Bear
- Veteran Murellow
- Veteran Polar Bear
- Veteran Polar Bear Den Mother
- Young Arctodus
|Pet||Unique skill||Aquatic skill|
|Juvenile Arctodus||1524||1524||2211||4959||400||Rending Maul|
|Juvenile Polar Bear||1524||1524||2211||4959||400||Icy Roar||Icy Maul|
|Juvenile Brown Bear||1524||1524||2211||4959||400||Shake It Off||Purge Conditions|
|Juvenile Black Bear||1524||1524||2211||4959||400||Enfeebling Roar||Enfeebling Maul|
|Juvenile Murellow||1524||1524||2211||4959||400||Poison Cloud||Poisonous Maul|
- Rangers can charm the juvenile versions of some bears as amphibious pets.
- Human or norn rangers may choose a pet bear at the biography step during character creation.
- They have high health with incoming damage reduction.
- A list of bear skills can be located here.
- Bears do not learn the bite family skill until level 13.