From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the race. For other uses, see Bear (disambiguation).
- See also: Category:Bears
- Bear (NPC)
- Bear Cub
- Black Bear
- Black Bear Cub
- Blood-crazed Arctodus
- Displaced Polar Bear
- Dominant Bear
- Elite Displaced Polar Bear
- Hungry Bear
- Legendary Bloodstone-Crazed Arctodus
- Murellow Matriarch
- Murellow Whelp
- Plated Behemoth
- Polar Bear
- Sacred Bear
- Veteran Arctodus
- Veteran Arctodus Denmother
- Veteran Bear
- Veteran Black Bear
- Veteran Celestial Challenger
- Veteran Displaced Polar Bear
- Veteran Murellow
- Veteran Plated Behemoth
- Veteran Polar Bear
- Veteran Polar Bear Den Mother
- Violent Plated Behemoth
- Young Arctodus
|Juvenile Arctodus||Bear||400||0||0||1,524||1,524||2,211||4,959||Amphibious||Ferocious||Rending Maul|
|Juvenile Black Bear||Bear||400||0||0||1,524||1,524||2,211||4,959||Amphibious||Stout||Enfeebling Roar • Enfeebling Maul|
|Juvenile Brown Bear||Bear||400||0||0||1,524||1,524||2,211||4,959||Amphibious||Supportive||Shake It Off • Purge Conditions|
|Juvenile Murellow||Bear||400||0||0||1,524||1,524||2,211||4,959||Amphibious||Deadly||Poison Cloud • Poisonous Maul|
|Juvenile Polar Bear||Bear||400||0||0||1,524||1,524||2,211||4,959||Amphibious||Versatile||Icy Roar • Icy Maul|
- Rangers can charm the juvenile versions of some bears as amphibious pets.
- Human or norn rangers may choose a pet bear at the biography step during character creation.
- They have high health with incoming damage reduction.
- A list of bear skills can be located here.
- Bears do not learn the bite family skill until level 13.