From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the race. For other uses, see Bear (disambiguation).
- See also: Category:Bears
|Pet||Unique skill||Aquatic skill|
|Juvenile Arctodus||1524||1524||2211||4959||400||Rending Maul|
|Juvenile Polar Bear||1524||1524||2211||4959||400||Icy Roar||Icy Maul|
|Juvenile Brown Bear||1524||1524||2211||4959||400||Shake It Off||Purge Conditions|
|Juvenile Black Bear||1524||1524||2211||4959||400||Enfeebling Roar||Enfeebling Maul|
|Juvenile Murellow||1524||1524||2211||4959||400||Poison Cloud||Poisonous Maul|
- Rangers can charm the juvenile versions of some bears as amphibious pets.
- Human or norn rangers may choose a pet bear at the biography step during character creation.
- They have high health with incoming damage reduction.
- A list of bear skills can be located here.
- Bears do not learn the bite family skill until level 13.