Skills and actions are slower.
— In-game description
Slow is a condition that increases the activation time of skills and abilities, reducing animation speed by 50%. Dodge and skill movement speed is also halved for the duration. Slow deals defiance bar damage at a rate of 50 per second.
- Frigid Blitz — Axe
- Spiritcrush — Short bow
- Aura Slicer — Dagger
- Deja Vu — Shield
- Echo of Memory — Shield
Utility skills that apply slow
- Forced Engagement — Legendary Dwarf Stance
- Slick Shoes — Gadget
- Muddy Terrain — Survival
- Impairing Daggers — Physical
- Arcane Thievery — Manipulation
- Well of Action — Well
Elite skills that apply slow
Profession mechanic skills that apply slow
Common skills that apply slow
- Alkar's Alchemical Acid
- Become the Wolf
- Electromagical Pulse
- Electromagical Pulse 2.0
- Might Missile 2.0 — Rocket Jump\Parachute 2.0
- Might Missile — Rocket Jump\Parachute
- Sanguine Shot — Blood Collectors
- Shell Wall — Turtle Banner
- Sulfur Pool — Sulfurthrower
- See also: Condition#Related traits
Traits that apply slow
- Piercing Light (Dragonhunter) — Traps gain reduced recharge and slow enemies.
- Stoic Demeanor (Firebrand) — Inflict burning and slow on foes you disable or immobilize. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear. This trait can only affect the same target once per interval.
- Slow Counter (Spellbreaker) — Full Counter applies cripple and slow.
- Delayed Reactions (Chronomancer) — Disabling a foe slows them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear. This trait can only affect the same enemy with once per interval.
Trait skills that apply slow
- Call of the Demon (Song of the Mists) — Strike enemies around you, inflicting conditions on struck foes.
- Lesser Muddy Terrain (Child of Earth) — Survival. Use mud to cripple, slow, and immobilize foes.
Traits that remove slow
- Guarded Initiation (Acrobatics) — Remove conditions when striking an enemy while your health is above the threshold.
|April 19, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update: