From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Slow is a condition that increases the activation time of skills and abilities by 50%. Slow deals defiance bar damage at a rate of 50 per second.“
Skills and actions are slower. Stacks duration.
— In-game description
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Version history
Skills that cause slow
Weapon skills that apply slow
Utility skills that apply slow
Elite skills that apply slow
Skills with special conditions that apply slow
- Natural Convergence (when under the effect of Celestial Form)
- Corrupt Boon (when removing quickness)
- Dark Pact (when removing quickness)
- Enfeebling Blood (when removing quickness)
- Putrid Curse (when removing quickness)
- Unholy Feast (when removing quickness)
- Well of Corruption (when removing quickness)
- Shell Wall (Turtle Banner)
Downed skills that apply slow
Stolen skills that apply slow
- See also: Condition#Related traits
Traits that apply slow
- Stoic Demeanor — Inflict slow on foes you disable or immobilize.
Disables includes: stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear
- Slow Counter — Full Counter applies cripple and slow.
- Delayed Reactions — Interrupting a foe slows them.
- Lost Time — Gain a charge each time you score a critical hit. After enough charges, your next hit will slow your target.
- Piercing Light — Traps gain reduced recharge and slow enemies.
- Path of Corruption — Shroud skill 2 now additionally converts boons into conditions.
Traits that benefit from slow on foes
Traits that remove slow
- Guarded Initiation — Remove conditions when striking an enemy while your health is above the threshold.
|April 19, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update: