Skills and actions are slower.
— In-game description
Slow is a condition that increases the activation time of skills and abilities, reducing animation speed by 50%. Dodge and skill movement speed is also halved for the duration. Slow deals defiance bar damage at a rate of 50 per second. Slow has a maximum duration of 10 seconds.
- See also: Condition#Related skills
Weapon skills that apply slow
- Advancing Strike — Sword
- Frigid Blitz — Axe
- Spiritcrush — Short bow
- Aura Slicer — Dagger
- Endless Night — Scepter
- Deja Vu — Shield
- Echo of Memory — Shield
Transform skills that apply slow
Utility skills that apply slow
- Forced Engagement — Legendary Dwarf Stance
- Slick Shoes — Gadget
- Muddy Terrain — Survival
- Impairing Daggers — Physical
- Well of Silence — Well
- Arcane Thievery — Manipulation
- Well of Action — Well
Elite skills that apply slow
Profession mechanic skills that apply slow
- Discharge Array — Tool belt, Mech Command
- Rending Vines
- Essence Sap — Stolen skill
- Steal Time — Stolen skill
- Siphon — Steal
- Time Sink — Shatter
Downed skills that apply slow
Skills that convert quickness into slow
- Primary article: Condition#Skills that convert boons into conditions
Common skills that apply slow
- Alkar's Alchemical Acid
- Become the Wolf
- Electromagical Pulse
- Electromagical Pulse 2.0
- Might Missile 2.0 — Rocket Jump\Parachute 2.0
- Might Missile — Rocket Jump\Parachute
- Sanguine Shot — Blood Collectors
- Shell Wall — Turtle Banner
- Sulfur Pool — Sulfurthrower
- See also: Condition#Related traits
Traits that apply slow
- Piercing Light (Dragonhunter) — Traps gain reduced recharge and slow enemies.
- Weighty Terms (Firebrand) — Your Mantra skills slow nearby foes. This effect may only occur once per interval. Mantras gain reduced charge-recovery time.
- Slow Counter (Spellbreaker) — Full Counter applies cripple and slow.
- Debilitating Blows (Untamed) — Disabling a foe applies conditions to that foe based on your current state. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Delayed Reactions (Chronomancer) — Disabling a foe slows them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear. This trait can only affect the same enemy with once per interval.
Trait skills that apply slow
- Call of the Demon (Song of the Mists) — Strike enemies around you, inflicting conditions on struck foes.
- Lesser Muddy Terrain (Child of Earth) — Survival. Use mud to cripple, slow, and immobilize foes.
Traits that improve slow
- Stoic Demeanor (Firebrand) — Retain Courage passive while it is on cooldown. Grant boons to nearby, allies when you disable, immobilize, or slow an enemy. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Leg Specialist (Tactics) — Immobilize a target when you cripple them with a skill. Deal increased strike damage to foes affected with movement-impairing conditions.
- Danger Time (Chronomancer) — Gain additional critical-hit chance against slowed enemies. This bonus also applies to your illusions.
Traits that remove slow
- Guarded Initiation (Acrobatics) — Remove conditions when striking an enemy while your health is above the threshold.
- Primary article: Condition#Traits that convert boons into conditions
|May 11, 2021||
|April 19, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update: