— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|October 26, 2021
- Positive percentage-based enhancements now display with a "+." For example, swiftness now displays "+33% Movement Speed" instead of "33% Movement Speed."
|May 11, 2021
- Text on many damage-increasing profession traits, runes, and sigils has been clarified to indicate whether they increase outgoing strike damage, condition damage, or all damage, as appropriate.
|September 22, 2017
||Path of Fire release:
- Increased the duration of enhancement stacks from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Fixed enhancement stack amounts for some incorrect skill facts.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait's functionality has been changed.
- It now provides a stacking 7% damage-increase enhancement for 10 seconds for each bar of adrenaline used when a burst skill hits.
- Maximum 3 stacks.
|July 28, 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from functioning when used with the longbow burst skill Combustive Shot.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Damage bonus has been increased to 10%, 15%, and 20%.
- Now grants the appropriate damage bonus for 10 seconds after using a burst skill based on how much adrenaline was spent.
- You are now required to hit with the burst skill. This will trigger in the same way as the trait Cleansing Ire.
|July 23, 2013
- This trait now applies the appropriate damage increase per adrenaline level.
|June 25, 2013
- This trait has been moved to the Grandmaster tier.
- Damage bonus has been increased to 5%, 10%, and 15% based on adrenaline level.
|August 28, 2012
- Berserker's Power has been added to the game.