From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Weapon skills that sink
- Weight of Justice — Trident
- Rock Anchor — Trident, when attuned to earth
- Undercurrent — Trident, when attuned to water
- Illusion of Drowning — Trident
- Sinking Tomb — Trident
Drowning skills that sink
Common skills that sink
- See also: Traits related to disable (Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.)
- This can be used as a form of control to increase or close in space between you and your target.
- This can also be used to prevent a drowning opponent from reaching the surface and regaining health.
|May 11, 2021||
|February 06, 2018||
|May 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: