Involuntarily attack foes.
— In-game description
Taunt is a condition that forces the affected target to run towards and auto-attack the source of the taunt, with all other skills disabled except stun breakers. Taunt is like Fear in that it also counts as a control effect, meaning it can be cleared by both condition removal as well as stun breaks. Taunt deals Defiance bar damage at a rate of 75 per second.
- See also: Condition#Related skills
Utility skills that taunt
- Forced Engagement — Legendary Dwarf Stance
- Imminent Threat — Meditation
- Phantasmal Defender — Phantasm
Common skills that taunt
Traits that taunt
Trait skills that taunt
- Lesser Phantasmal Defender (Mental Defense) — Phantasm. Summon an illusion that taunts your target and all nearby targets while blocking attacks. It explodes when it finishes blocking, dealing increased damage for each attack blocked.
|March 31, 2020||
|November 07, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update: