Involuntarily attack foes.
— In-game description
Taunt is a condition that forces the affected target to run towards and auto-attack the source of the taunt, with all other skills disabled except stun breakers. Taunt is like Fear in that it also counts as a control effect, meaning it can be cleared by both condition removal as well as stun breaks. Taunt deals Defiance bar damage at a rate of 75 per second.
- See also: Condition#Related skills
Bundle skills that taunt
Utility skills that taunt
- Forced Engagement — Legendary Dwarf Stance
- Imminent Threat — Meditation
- Phantasmal Defender — Phantasm
Common skills that taunt
- See also: Condition#Related traits
Traits that taunt
Trait skills that taunt
- Lesser Phantasmal Defender (Mental Defense) — Phantasm. Summon an illusion that taunts your target and all nearby targets while blocking attacks. It explodes when it finishes blocking, dealing increased damage for each attack blocked.
Traits that improve taunt
- Predator's Onslaught (Marksmanship) — You and your pet deal increased strike damage to disabled or movement-impaired foes. Affected conditions are stun, taunt, daze, cripple, fear, immobilize, and chilled.
|March 31, 2020||
|November 07, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update: