From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the condition. For the NPC effect, see Taunt (Ebon Knight Cariaddar).
Taunt is a condition that forces the affected target to run towards and auto-attack the source of the taunt, with all other skills disabled except stun breakers. Taunt is like Fear in that it also counts as a control effect, meaning it can be cleared by both condition removal as well as stun breaks. Taunt deals Defiance bar damage at a rate of 75 per second.“
Involuntarily attack foes.
— In-game description
- See also: Condition#Related skills
Utility skills that taunt
Profession mechanics that taunt
Traits that cause taunt
- Bloody Roar - Taunt enemies when you activate berserk mode. Deal increased damage while using berserk.
- Beastly Warden - Beast abilities taunt nearby foes.
Traits that improve taunt
- Glacial Heart — Mighty Blow becomes Glacial Blow. Chill and damage foes that you disable. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
|November 07, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update: