From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the trait in the live game. For historical traits with the same name, see Opportunist (disambiguation).
- Adrenaline: 5
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Flurry — Sword, Burst
- Rupturing Smash — Hammer, Primal Burst
- Burning Shackles — Harpoon gun, Primal Burst
Traits that improve this trait
- Furious Burst — Using a burst skill grants fury. Fury gives an increased critical chance.
- Deep Strikes — Gain condition damage when you have fury.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Leg Specialist — Immobilize a target when you cripple them with a skill. Deal increased strike damage to foes affected with movement-impairing conditions.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: