— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| April 23, 2019
- Fixed a bug that could cause this trait to fail when the warrior used an unblockable burst skill against a blocking foe. Fixed a bug that caused this trait to fail if the warrior was airborne.
| December 11, 2018
- The duration of might that this trait grants has been split between game modes and will now apply 2 stacks for 6 seconds in PvP while keeping its current 8 stacks for 3 seconds in PvE and WvW.
| May 08, 2018
- This trait is no longer split between game modes and will now apply the 10% damage bonus to tethered targets in all modes.
| February 06, 2018
- Tethered targets take 10% bonus strike damage from the spellbreaker in PvE only.
| September 22, 2017
|| Path of Fire release:
- Magebane Tether has been added to the game.