From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Related equipment
- 4 Version history
Weapon skills that daze
- Debilitating Slam (with Punishing Sweep)
- Pommel Bash
- Disrupting Stab
- Throw Shield (with Static Shield)
- Concussion Shot
- Hilt Bash
- Choking Gas
- Polaric Leap
- Chaos Storm (randomly)
- Counter Blade (with Illusionary Riposte)
- Magic Bullet
- Wail of Doom
Utility skills that daze
- Glyph of Equality
- Call Lightning (with Storm Spirit)
- Distracting Dagger (with Distracting Daggers)
- Power Lock (with Mantra of Distraction)
- Darkrazor's Daring
Elite skills that daze
Skills with special conditions that daze
- Uppercut (with Rampage)
- Skull Grinder (Mace Burst Skill)
- Gun Flame (Rifle Burst Skill)
- Rupturing Smash (Hammer Burst Skill)
- Full Counter
- Launch Personal Battering Ram (with Personal Battering Ram)
- Spare Capacitor (toolbelt skill of Shredder Gyro)
- Dazing Screech (pet skill from pink moas)
- Dazing Screech (pet skill from black moas)
- Lunar Impact (Celestial Avatar)
- Tactical Strike (Stealth Attack, if from behind)
- Mace Head Crack (Steal skill obtained from Guardians)
- Magnetic Surge (with Conjure Earth Shield)
- Katabatic Wind (when attuned to Water Attunement & Air Attunement while wielding a Dagger)
- Pile Driver (when attuned to Air Attunement & Earth Attunement while wielding a Staff)
- Diversion (shatter)
- Mirage Thrust (while under the effect of Mirage Cloak)
- Shriek (with Become the Raven)
- Throw Rock (From Rock found by Forage (boar))
Downed skills that daze
Traits that daze
- Unrelenting Criticism — Axe skills gain a chance to inflict bleeding. Symbol of Vengeance now dazes on its initial strike.
- Primal Echoes - Reduces recharge of staff skills. Daze nearby foes when you swap to staff.
- Sleight of Hand - Stealing also dazes the target. Reduces the recharge of Steal.
- Chronophantasma - The first time a phantasm would become a clone, it instead resummons itself and attacks again. Resummoned phantasms inflict a percentage of the original's damage. (Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
Traits that improve daze
- No Escape — Dazes and stuns inflict immobilize.
- Dispelling Force — Dazes, stuns, pulls, knockdowns, knockbacks, and launches remove boons.
- Expert Examination - Stunning or dazing a foe applies vulnerability and weakness to them. Gyro skills debilitate enemies upon death.
- Moment of Clarity - Gain an attack of opportunity for you and your pet on interrupting a foe. Daze and stun durations you inflict last longer. This trait can only grant an attack of opportunity against enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Dazzling - Dazing a foe also applies vulnerability.
- Confounding Suggestions - Increased stun and daze duration.
Upgrade components that improve daze
- Rune of the Mesmer (rank 6 – +33% duration increase)
- Sigil of Paralyzation (30% increased duration for the superior variant)
|September 02, 2015||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: