- Effect type
- Game link
— In-game description
Soldier's Focus is an effect granted by Tactics specialization trait Marching Orders every 10 seconds. Upon hitting a foe with a Burst skill this effect is removed and grants 3 Might for 15 seconds to 5 allied targets.
Traits that grant Soldier's Focus
- Marching Orders (Tactics) — Periodically gain Soldier's Focus. Hitting with a burst skill expends Soldier's Focus to grant might to nearby allies.
Traits that improve Soldier's Focus
- Soldier's Comfort (Tactics) — Soldier's Focus heals affected allies and grants them protection.
- Empower Allies (Tactics) — While you are in combat, grant might to yourself and nearby allies each interval. Soldier's Focus gains increased radius.
- Martial Cadence (Tactics) — Soldier's Focus grants boons to affected allies
- This effect causes your character to emanate small particle effects.