From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the warrior trait. For other uses, see Empowered (disambiguation).
- Tactics (trait list)
- Training cost
- 4 Hero points
- Game link
Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you.
- Damage Increase: 1%
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Cyclone Axe — Axe
- Dual Strike — Axe
- Crushing Blow — Mace
- Rip — Sword
- Charge — Warhorn
- Call of Valor — Warhorn
- Fierce Shot — Rifle
- Keen Strike — Dagger
- Bladestorm — Dagger
- Gunstinger — Pistol
Bundle skills that are improved by this trait
Healing skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
- Banner of Defense — Banner
- Banner of Discipline — Banner
- Banner of Strength — Banner
- Banner of Tactics — Banner
- Stomp — Physical
- "For Great Justice!" — Shout
- Dolyak Signet — Signet
- Signet of Might — Signet
- Balanced Stance — Stance
- Berserker Stance — Stance
- Frenzy — Stance
- Shattering Blow — Rage
- Sundering Leap — Rage
- Wild Blow — Rage
- Featherfoot Grace — Meditation
- Imminent Threat — Meditation
- Flow Stabilizer — Armament
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Eviscerate — Axe, Burst
- Arcing Slice — Greatsword, Burst
- Decapitate — Axe, Primal Burst
- Full Counter — Burst
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
- Lesser Signet of Might — Signet Mastery
- Reckless Impact — Reckless Dodge
- Magebane Tether — Magebane Tether
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Brave Stride — Movement skills grant stability when used.
- Restorative Strength — Using a heal skill grants might.
- Forceful Greatsword — Gain power and a chance to gain might on critical strike. Double these bonuses while wielding a greatsword or spear. Greatsword and spear skills recharge faster.
- Aggressive Onslaught — Gain quickness when you disable an enemy. While you have quickness, your movement speed is increased. This stacks with other movement speed increases.
- Furious Burst — Using a burst skill grants fury. Fury gives an increased critical chance.
- Opportunist — Gain fury and adrenaline when you immobilize a target.
- Thick Skin — Gain protection when you use a healing skill.
- Dogged March — Reduce the duration of movement-impeding conditions and gain regeneration when you are affected by one of these conditions.
- Resilient Roll — Gain resistance when you dodge.
- Hardened Armor — Gain resolution when you block or are struck by a critical hit. Strike damage taken is reduced by a percentage while you have resolution.
- Last Stand — Stances grant vigor and barrier when activated, and they have increased duration.
- Stalwart Strength — Gain stability when you disable a foe. Deal increased strike damage while you have stability.
- Marching Orders — Periodically gain Soldier's Focus. Hitting with a burst skill expends Soldier's Focus to grant might to nearby allies.
- Roaring Reveille — Warhorn skills apply additional boons. Your concentration is increased.
- Empower Allies — While you are in combat, grant might to yourself and nearby allies each interval. Soldier's Focus gains increased radius.
- Martial Cadence — Soldier's Focus grants quickness to affected allies
- Phalanx Strength — When you grant yourself might, grant it to nearby allies as well.
- Doubled Standards — Banners grant quickness to allies when they are dropped. Pulsing boons applied through banners last longer.
- Versatile Power — Gain might on weapon swap. Burst skills gain reduced recharge.
- Heightened Focus — Gain quickness when you strike a foe that is below the health threshold.
- Burst Mastery — Burst skills deal more damage, grant swiftness, and restore a portion of adrenaline spent.
- Burst of Aggression — Gain a burst of speed when entering berserk mode.
- Bloody Roar — Deal increased strike damage while in berserk mode. Gain resistance when entering berserk mode.
- Eternal Champion — Gain stability and endurance when entering berserk mode. Traits that trigger when entering berserk mode also trigger when exiting berserk mode. You can now exit berserk mode early.
- Guard Counter — Gain protection after a successful Full Counter.
- Revenge Counter — Full Counter deals additional damage and grants resistance. Copy conditions on yourself to targets you hit with Full Counter.
- Swift as the Wind — Movement skills grant swiftness and increase flow rate.
- Dragonscale Defense — Gain boons when entering Dragon Trigger.
- Immortal Dragon — Dragon Slash heals you for a percentage of the damage dealt. Gain protection whenever you convert flow into charges.
- Unyielding Dragon — Dragon Slash becomes unblockable, ignores blindness, and stuns foes on hit. Gain might whenever you convert flow into charges.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|October 01, 2019||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|January 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Bountiful Power — Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Premeditation — Deal increased strike damage for each unique boon you have; concentration is increased.