From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Cyclone Axe — Axe
- Dual Strike — Axe
- Crushing Blow — Mace
- Rip — Sword
- Charge — Warhorn
- Call of Valor — Warhorn
- Fierce Shot — Rifle
- Keen Strike — Dagger
- Bladestorm — Dagger
Healing skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
- Stomp — Physical
- "For Great Justice!" — Shout
- Dolyak Signet — Signet
- Signet of Might — Signet
- Balanced Stance — Stance
- Berserker Stance — Stance
- Frenzy — Stance
- Shattering Blow — Rage
- Wild Blow — Rage
- Featherfoot Grace — Meditation
- Imminent Threat — Meditation
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Eviscerate — Axe, Burst
- Arcing Slice — Greatsword, Burst
- Decapitate — Axe, Primal Burst
- Full Counter — Burst
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
- Lesser Balanced Stance — Last Stand
- Reckless Impact — Reckless Dodge
- Magebane Tether — Magebane Tether
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Brave Stride — Movement skills grant stability when used.
- Restorative Strength — Using a heal skill grants might.
- Forceful Greatsword — Gain power and a chance to gain might on critical strike. Double these bonuses while wielding a greatsword or spear. Greatsword and spear skills recharge faster.
- Furious Burst — Using a burst skill grants fury.
- Opportunist — Gain fury and adrenaline when you immobilize a target.
- Shield Master — Reflect missiles whenever you are blocking. Gain might when you block an attack or reflect a missile. Shield skills gain reduced recharge.
- Dogged March — Reduce the duration of movement-impeding conditions and gain regeneration when you are affected by one of these conditions.
- Hardened Armor — Gain resolution when you block or are struck by a critical hit. Strike damage taken is reduced by a percentage while you have resolution.
- Last Stand — Cast Lesser Balanced Stance when you are disabled. Stances grant vigor when activated and have increased duration. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Marching Orders — Periodically gain Soldier's Focus. Hitting with a burst skill expends Soldier's Focus to grant might to nearby allies.
- Roaring Reveille — Warhorn skills apply additional boons. Your concentration is increased.
- Phalanx Strength — When you grant yourself might, grant it to nearby allies as well.
- Doubled Standards — Unique banner effects applied to you are stronger and can affect up to 10 allied targets. Gain swiftness when you summon or pick up a banner.
- Versatile Power — Gain might on weapon swap. Burst skills gain reduced recharge.
- Heightened Focus — Gain quickness when you strike a foe that is below the health threshold.
- Burst Mastery — Burst skills deal more damage, grant swiftness, and restore a portion of adrenaline spent.
- Burst of Aggression — Gain a burst of speed when entering berserk mode.
- Eternal Champion — Gain toughness while in berserk mode. Gain stability and might when breaking stuns.
- Guard Counter — Gain protection after a successful Full Counter.
- Revenge Counter — Full Counter deals additional damage and grants resistance. Copy conditions on yourself to targets you hit with Full Counter.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|October 01, 2019||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|January 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: