From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Related equipment
- 4 See also
- 5 Version history
Weapon skills that cause knockdown
- Line of Warding
- Ring of Warding
- Oppressive Collapse
- Drop the Hammer
Utility skills that cause knockdown
- Bane Signet
- Command (with Hammer of Wisdom)
- Bull's Charge
- Explosive Rockets (with Rocket Turret)
- Slick Shoes
- Scorpion Wire
- Binding Shadow
Elite skills that cause knockdown
Skills with special conditions that cause knockdown
- Throw Rock (stolen)
- Seismic Leap (with Rampage)
- Mud Slide (when attuned to Water Attunement & Earth Attunement while wielding a Dagger)
- Charge (with Summon Flesh Golem)
- Rocket Jump (with Charrzooka)
- Leap (with Become the Wolf)
Downed skills that cause knockdown
Pet skills that cause knockdown
Traits that benefit from knockdown on enemies
- Merciless Hammer — Deal increased damage with a hammer when attacking a foe that is dazed, knocked down, launched, or stunned. Hammer skills gain reduced recharge. Inflict confusion when you interrupt enemy skills.
This trait can only confuse enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Dispelling Force — Dazes, stuns, pulls, knockdowns, knockbacks, and launches remove boons.
- Ancient Seeds — Striking a stunned, dazed, knocked down, or launched foe summons roots to entangle them.
- Tempest Defense — Cast Shocking Aura when disabled. Deal increased damage to stunned or knocked-down foes.
Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
Traits that cause knockdown
Upgrade components that affect knocked-downed foes
- Sigil of Impact (+10% damage to stunned or knocked-down foes)
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: