From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Attacker's Insight (15s): 45 Ferocity, 45 Power
- : 5Maximum Stacks
— In-game description
- The self boon loss from Natural Healing will trigger the Attacker's Insight effect, giving spellbreakers a way to stack the effect when facing boonless enemies that would otherwise prevent this.
- Does not actually require disabling a foe. Simply hitting a foe with a disabling affect will grant Attacker's Insight. This provides another way to gain stacks when fighting a boonless enemy with a breakbar.
- Does not trigger when negated by Stability.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|July 10, 2018||
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.