From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- : 5Maximum Stacks
— In-game description
- The maximum stat increase this grants:
- Power: +250
- Power: +150
- Power: +225
- Precision: +250
- Precision: +150
- Precision: +225
- Ferocity: +250
- Ferocity: +150
- Ferocity: +225
- The self boon loss from Natural Healing will trigger the Attacker's Insight effect, giving spellbreakers a way to stack the effect when facing boonless enemies that would otherwise prevent this.
- Does not actually require disabling a foe. Simply hitting a foe with a disabling effect will grant Attacker's Insight. This provides another way to gain stacks when fighting a boonless enemy with a breakbar.
- Does not trigger when negated by Stability.
- Gives one stack for each enemy disabled. That means AoE attacks like Stomp and Kick may grant multiple stacks from one attack.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|May 02, 2023||
|October 04, 2022||
|May 11, 2021||
|July 10, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.