From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the control effect. For the guardian greatsword sequence skill, see Pull (guardian skill).
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 See also
- 4 Notes
- 5 Version history
Weapon skills that pull
- Pull (with Binding Blade)
- Blazing Edge
- Temporal Rift
- Path of Scars
- Earthen Rush (pulls you to your foe)
- Into the Void (pulls multiple enemies towards location of Temporal Curtain)
- Grasping Darkness
Underwater weapon skills that pull
- Wrathful Grasp
- Barbed Pull
- Capture Line
- Tow Line (pulls you to your foe)
- Vortex (pulls multiple enemies to the location in which Vortex was cast)
- Deadly Catch
Utility skills that pull
Elite skills that pull
Skills with special conditions that pull
- Hunter's Verdict (with Spear of Justice)
- Chapter 3: Heated Rebuke (from Tome of Justice)
- Magnet (toolbelt skill of Tool Kit)
- Prismatic Singularity (toolbelt skill of Hard Light Arena)
Pet skills skills that pull
Downed skills that pull
Traits that improve Pull
- Glacial Heart — Mighty Blow becomes Glacial Blow. Chill and damage foes that you disable. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Dispelling Force — Dazes, stuns, pulls, knockdowns, knockbacks, and launches remove boons.
Trait activated skills that pull
- Magebane Tether - Tether yourself to your target. If they move beyond the range threshold, pull them to you. Grants might and reveals your target every second.
- Magnetic Bomb (from Streamlined Kits) - Set a timed charge that pulls nearby foes.
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: