Total Makeover Kit
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
A single character may modify their appearance settings for height, physique, skin color, markings, face, hair, even gender. Race and profession will remain the same. The kit is consumed on accepting a new appearance.
— In-game description
- Can be purchased from an Aesthetician's preview window if you do not have any in your inventory.
- All or Nothing Appearance Package
- Bandit Sniper Appearance Pack
- Bank Job Package
- Black Lion Chest
- Braham's Bitterfrost Frontier Pack
- Champion of Tyria Package
- Crystal Arbiter Appearance Pack
- Defiant Glass Appearance Package
- Dervish Package
- Dynamics Exo-Suit Appearance Pack
- Gem Aura Appearance Package
- Halloween Appearance Package
- Identity Repair Kit
- Ironclad Appearance Pack
- Kasmeer's Package
- Makeover Kit and Transmutation Charges
- Makeover Pack
- Marjory's Package
- Massive Achievement Chest
- Mist Stranger Package
- Outlaw Appearance Pack
- Ritualist Package
- Shrine Guardian Appearance Package
- Timekeeper Package
- Wedding Preparation Package
- White Mantle Appearance Pack
- Winter Solstice Appearance Pack
- Wintersday Appearance Package
- Zafirah's Package
- Using this item allows characters to have unique hair styles, colors, and faces that are not available during character creation as follows:
- This item was added to the game with the November 27th, 2012 update.
- On March 7, 2014, they were 20% off.
- On September 11, 2015, they were 65% off.
- On August 24, 2017, they were 70% off, though limited to one per account.