The Grand Piazza is the central plaza of Lion's Arch. Most of it is covered by a huge roof construction made of glass and steel, which could (by some imagination) represent a jellyfish. It connects Trader's Forum, the Western Ward, the Eastern Ward, and Fort Marriner.
- Points of Interest
- Lion's Court —
Grand Piazza Vista —
- Don't try to jump from the stacks of boxes! Run up on the small hill to the north.
- Jump onto the top of the colored mushroom platform, either from the aqua rail or the top of the hill.
- From the mushroom jump to the top tier box. This takes very precise jumping!
For previous dialogue, see Grand Piazza (original)#Ambient dialogue.
- Merchant (1): (sigh) Gnashblade is going to wipe us all out.
- Merchant (2): Yeah, I knew he had it made when Kiel appointed him the Lionguard quartermaster during the crisis.
- Merchant (1): They hate each other! Why would she... Oh, forget it.
- Trader (1): Hey!
- Trader (2): Hi there, neighbor.
- Trader (1): G'day.
- Trader (2): Greetings.
- Trader (1): Greetings.'
- Trader (2): Ahoy.
- Trader (1): Hi there.
- Trader (2): Hi there.
- Trader (1): Hi.
- Trader (2): Long live Lion's Arch.
- Trader: See you at the market.
- Trader: Two more clients today!
- Trader: I'm in a hurry. Later.
- Trader: Spirits be with you.
- Trader: Hi! Business is booming.
- Trader: Blasted cheating smugglers...
- After Path of Fire launch
- Citizen (1): I believe Balthazar is determined to kill Kralkatorrik. That's why I still support him.
- Citizen (1): How is his campaign different from what the Pact does?
- Citizen (2): Balthazar doesn't care who gets hurt in the process.
- Citizen (2): Besides, he's also the god of fire. Fire needs to be controlled, or it consumes everything.
- Citizen (1): Sacrifices have to be made. It's worth losing a few thousand to save a million.
The old Gate Hub Plaza