Lion's Arch (Enemy Controlled)
Lion's Arch (Enemy Controlled)
13 25 11
Scarlet's airship drills deep into the earth beneach Lion's Arch as the city burns.
The most diverse and cosmopolitan city in Tyria, Lion's Arch was a melting pot where all the races gathered and traded. Lion's Arch owed no allegiance to any race or nation, but stood on its own – and did so by virtue of its active navy, its financial strength, and the intelligence and cunning of its leaders.
Currently under occupation by the forces of the Molten Alliance, Aetherblades, and Toxic Alliance, this battleground version of the familiar hub city replaces Lion's Arch for the duration of the Battle for Lion's Arch release.
- Primary article: Lion's Arch (Under Attack!)#Locations
Neutralize Scarlet's armies in key areas!
- Stop the Molten miasma deployment (80) [Group Event]
- Stop the Aetherblade miasma deployment (80) [Group Event]
- Stop the Toxic miasma deployment (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the Fort Marriner rally location (80)
- Defend the Trader's Forum rally location (80)
- Defend the Postern Ward rally location (80)
Scarlet's generals are out in the open. Kill them.
- Defeat the Champion Molten Munitions Specialist (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Champion Molten Fire Shaman (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Champion Aetherblade Admiral
- Defeat the Champion Aetherblade Cannoneer
- Defeat the Champion Toxic Spider Queen
- Defeat the Champion Toxic Warlock (80) [Group Event]
Scarlet has unleashed her assault knights to stop the Lionguard.
- Eliminate the blue Dynamic Assault Knight (80) [Group Event]
- Eliminate the red Static Assault Knight (80) [Group Event]
- Eliminate the green Synergetic Assault Knight (80) [Group Event]
Battle with Scarlet is in progress.
- Defeat Scarlet's Prime Hologram before the defenses activate
The portal to the platform is open. It's time to slay Scarlet.
We are taking back Lion's Arch!
The Lionguard have regrouped, and we are ready. With our allies from the Vigil, Durmand Priory, and the Order of Whispers, we will storm Lion's Arch, establish rally positions, cut down Scarlet's forces, and take the fight to Scarlet herself.
After a year of suffering, invasion, and death at her hands, we have Scarlet right where we want her. Come to Lion's Arch with your rage and your best weapons. Show no mercy to Scarlet and her damned followers. Today begins a battle that will be sung about for years to come. Fight alongside me as we take back our city and wipe Scarlet off the face of Tyria forever.To battle!
—Captain Magnus the Bloody-Handed
- Speaking with Captain Ellen Kiel at Fort Marriner
- When we clear the path, go make Scarlet suffer for what she did to Lion's Arch. Ashford's murder, the destruction, everything.
You're not coming with?
- I won't lie; I'd love to chop Scarlet's crazy head off of her shoulders, but the city isn't secure. I'll stay behind, make sure nothing follows behind you.
- Thanks, Captain. Scarlet's not getting away this time.
- Will do.
- (At Postern Ward)
- Kasmeer Meade: The legacy of a lunatic.
- Marjory Delaqua: Calling her crazy diffuses the blame. This isn't madness; this is evil. Straight black. Blacker than a moonless night.
- Kasmeer Meade: Get those survivors clear! This are isn't safe. Move them to the order camps outside the gate!
- Kasmeer Meade: Go on. Go with...the Lionguard. Why are you staring at me, Jory?
- Marjory Delaqua: I'm just admiring you.
- Kasmeer Meade: Is this really the time?
- Marjory Delaqua: Not like that. I'm admiring how strong you've become since you showed up, looking for work. You're amazing.
- Kasmeer Meade: You're a good influence.
- Marjory Delaqua: (chuckle) You aren't nearly as commanding when you blush.
- Kasmeer Meade: After this is over, I think we should take a vacation. Somewhere warm, where nothing wants to kill us.
- Marjory Delaqua: I'd say we've earned it. Where do you want to go? The Grove? Rata Sum? Back to Southsun?
- Kasmeer Meade: Not Southsun! I said somewhere things don't want to kill us. I still have nightmares about karka.
- (Near Fort Marriner after Defeat Scarlet's Prime Hologram before the defenses activate fails )
- Captain Ellen Kiel: (groan)
- Heal-o-Tron: Be—still. You—are—injured. This—unit—will—heal—you.
- Captain Ellen Kiel: Damn it. Scarlet...she can't get away with this.
- Heal-o-Tron: Other—operatives—have—advanced—to—negate—Scarlet. She—will—be—killed.
- Captain Ellen Kiel: Not the point.
- Heal-o-Tron: You—want—to—delete—her. This—unit—wants—to—see—Scarlet—deleted.
- Captain Ellen Kiel: But you stayed behind...to help me?
- Heal-o-Tron Others—will—delete—Scarlet. You—required—aid. This—unit—acted—accordingly.
- Captain Ellen Kiel: I...thank you.