From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
Locations and objectives
- The Underworld Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Olmakhan Outpost —
- Assist the Olmakhan in disrupting local Brandstorms (80) [Group Event]
- Collect Soul Binders throughout the Underworld (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the Olmakhan as they escort the effigy (80)
- Escort Eternal Embers to the Olmakhan camp (80)
- Escort Melandru's Tears to the Olmakhan camp (80)
- Escort Soul Binders to the Crystal Bloom camp (80)
- Help Rox and Boticca establish a camp to the southwest (80) [Group Event]
- Protect the engineers while they install ley reflectors in the Underworld (80) [Group Event]
- Stop the Branded Mender from collecting magic for Kralkatorrik (80) [Group Event]
- Stop the skritt! (80)
- Use Soul Binders to catch and kill fast-moving Branded enemies (80) [Group Event]
- Olmakhan Sand Effigy (After Defend the Olmakhan as they escort the effigy)
- At the Olmakhan Outpost
- Olmakhan Windcaller: That asura from the cube... Gorrik?
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: The one who speaks of insects as one speaks of a life mate?
- Olmakhan Windcaller: Yes, that's him. He was talking about this Elder Dragon. Said it was as old as the world. As old as Nature.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: Being old doesn't make you wise. Just ask my grandsire.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: No thank you.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: My daughter doesn't know where I am.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: You didn't tell her?
- Olmakhan Windcaller: I told her I needed to help Rox and Boticca. That I needed to do this to protect her.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: To protect her and everyone else on this world. You will see her again.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: I'm not so sure.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: My mate asked me not to come. I did anyway. I should've listened to her.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: Well, why did you come with us?
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: If I hadn't, I'd feel like I was letting her down. All of us.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: Where is she now?
- Olmakhan Windcaller: I'm sorry.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: She is my star now.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: May she guide us home again.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: Does it bother you that we're part of this? Fighting with outsiders?
- Olmakhan Windcaller: We're part of this because we're part of the world. This fight is connected to all of us.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: The only reason we're even involved is because they came for us. Everything was fine before the outsiders.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: It only seemed fine because we didn't look beyond our shores.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: Everyone's on edge. It's almost like this place sucks the life out of you.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: Maybe it does. It was made by the human death god.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: Which one?
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: There's more than one?
- Olmakhan Windcaller: I think. I talked with that human a while ago—the one with the elegant chestnut mane.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: Logan.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: Yes, he said there was one, but then there was another one. I think they fought a war at some point.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: Death gods fighting each other. Why am I not surprised?
- Olmakhan Windcaller: Ever since we met those outsiders, I feel like we've done nothing but fight.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: I know. It feels like everything we tried to leave behind caught up with us somehow.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: I was worried before that maybe...that maybe our tribe wouldn't be strong enough to help.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: I think we've all proven ourselves. We belong in this fight. We will win this fight.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: I hope so.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: We will win this fight.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: We will.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: This realm is very strange.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: Unnatural, to say the least.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: When I heard it was part of the human Underworld, I imagined more human spirits.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: I did too. Instead, there are all these strange beasts.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: Maybe the monsters pushed the humans out.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: Maybe. But where would they go? Can you kill a spirit here? Does it die?
- Olmakhan Windcaller: I don't know. But now I'm thinking about it I don't like it.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: This place, it's...some kind of...I don't know. A nightmare. It's like a nightmare.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: I never imagined what the world might be like without Nature. This...is it.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: So will everything look like this if the Crystal Dragon wins?
- Olmakhan Windcaller: No. Rox says there wouldn't be anything left at all.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: I don't see how that's different from this place. No trees. No ocean. No life. Nothing.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: So, if these Elder Dragons are part of the natural world, why are we helping to kill them?
- Olmakhan Windcaller: They aren't part of Nature. Nature doesn't try to destroy the world.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: Forest fires and eartquakes destroy.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: No, they rebalance.
- Olmakhan Lifebinder: But the Elder Dragons rebalance magic. How is that any different?
- Olmakhan Windcaller: Elder Dragons do not rebalance magic. They consume it.
- Establishing the camp[verification requested]
- Rox: Can't believe we're back in the Underworld. You know, voluntarily.
- Boticca: Not the most welcoming place. But we're not here to make friends.
- Rox: Right. Let's get this camp back up and running. We'll need to get supply lines going, and a clear path back to Kralk.
- Rox: What...what is this place?
- Boticca: General Soulkeeper and her scouts said it was a place of the human Underworld.
- Rox: Okay. Well. Wish I'd known that before I marched us all the way out here.
- Boticca: It doesn't matter what it is. They asked us to hold this place. So we will hold it. Together.
- Rox: Yeah. Yeah, we'll make this work. Everyone's counting on us. Let's get to it.
- At Tier 1
- Bottica: You can see our progress.
- Rox: Yeah, but we'll need more than this to get to Kralkatorrik.
- Bottica: In time, Rox. First, we deal with those Brandstorms. Then we'll worry about the Crystal Dragon.
- At Tier 2
- Bottica: Explain again what these chains are?
- Rox: The human death god made them to bind souls to his realm.
- Bottica: And our allies...want these?
- Rox: Yeah. A lot of 'em. Turns out they're naturals at yanking those floating Brand crystals out of the sky.
- Bottica: There's nothing natural about any of this.
- Bottica: The other camps want more of those Soul Binders. Not sure what to tell them.
- Rox: How about "hold on to your dolyaks, we'll get to you when we get to you"?
- Bottica: Like I said...
- Rox: Right, right. We just need to find more out there, that's all. It's the Underworld. How hard could it be?
- At Tier 3
- Rox: How are you doing, Bottica?
- Bottica: Better with the camp. With you and the others. It helps now that Nature seems so far away.
- Rox: Have you tried going out and testing those Soul Binders?
- Bottica: No. You think I should?
- Rox: I did earlier. Pulled down some floating rocks. Wrangled some branded. Helped the war effort. Felt good.
- Bottica: Hm. Maybe I will. Thank you, Rox.
- Bottica: Some of those crystal demons are too fast for our mounts. We started using the Soul Binders to slow them down.
- Rox: Then you pounce on 'em! Great idea.
- After all camps hit Tier 4
- Engineer Nikk: Golems, assemble! These ley-magic reflectors won't build themselves!
- Engineer Sitta: All right, golems! You ready to reflect some ley magic? Well, you'd better be, because that's what I made you for!
- If the other two camps complete their ley reflector events before Olmakhan camp does
- Boticca: The other camps are ready to move in. And the Olmakhan will stand with them!
- After all ley reflector events are completed
- Boticca: The path to the Crystal Dragon is clear!
- Rox: The Olmakhan are ready! Let's go show that dragon what nature's fury really looks like!