I'm Brave, You Know
I'm Brave, You Know
- 1331 AE
- Living World Season 4
- Long Live the Lich
- Front Line
(Domain of Kourna)
Click to enlarge
- Head to the front.
- Meet Rytlock and Faren on the front lines.
This mission does not give rewards.
After Zaeim's call, go to Rytlock at the front line and listen to the conversation.
|I'm Brave, You Know||Long Live the Lich||0|
|Assist a would-be hero in his noble charge, ideally with as many witnesses as possible.Journal: I'm Brave, You Know||Completed I'm Brave, You Know||0|
- Complete the story step.
- After finishing Tactical Triage
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: Zaeim here, Commander. The advance on Gandara has stalled. Rytlock needs high-grade explosives on the front.
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: Supplies are exhausted, so Faren took it upon himself to raid an enemy encampment.
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: Now he's attempting to deliver to Rytlock, by himself, beyong the walls. He'll never make it.
- <Character name>: Damn. I'll head there myself, try to mop up this mess.
- Reaching Rytlock and the others
- Rytlock Brimstone: The fool is on death's door, and you could have been killed rescuing him.
- Rox: But I wasn't. And he delivered the explosives we need.
- Lord Faren: Commander, I...I did it. The scarabs almost got me, but...the day needed saving.
- <Character name>: You disobeyed a direct order, Faren.
- Lord Faren: I had to.
- Rytlock Brimstone: It's true that we're stuck. The bridge towers in front of Joko's fortress make it impossible to approach.
- Rox: Can't start the siege until they're down. Faren's demolitions should do the trick.
- <Character name>: I see. Faren, listen. You did good.
- Lord Faren: For...Kryta. And Amnoon...
- <Character name>: Taimi, I need Canach and all nonhuman allies to rally at Joko's towers. This is it. We're going in.
- Taimi: You got it, Commander!
- <Character name>: Get Faren patched up and to safety. Rytlock, hold the line here. I'll lead the charge.
- Rytlock Brimstone: We'll keep the Awakened off your back. Guaranteed.