- This article is about the species. For other uses, see Dragon (disambiguation).
Dragons are powerful creatures that live across Tyria. Few dragons remain in Central Tyria in modern times, though in places such as Orr, skeletons of dragons were numerous, turned into undead by Vizier Khilbron after he became an undead lich. In Cantha, multiple breeds of dragons have flourished such as the Saltspray Dragons and Rockhide Dragons. These "lesser dragons" are not the same as Elder Dragons, who are ancient eldritch beings connected to The All and balance the magic of the world.
The exact nature of dragons remain unknown; however, it is believed that at least some of them can grow to eventually replace the Elder Dragons.
- Glint, champion and scion of the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik.
- Kuunavang, Canthan dragon of old, capable of granting celestial powers.
- Rotscale, undead dragon that guarded The Mausoleum of Krytan royalty.
- Albax, a legendary saltspray dragon of good fortune. Purported itself to be the last saltspray dragon not corrupted by the Jade Wind.
- Shiny, a saltspray dragon last seen as a hatchling 250 years ago in the Hidden City of Ahdashim in the Domain of Vabbi.
- Aurene, Glint's second scion, and granddaughter of the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik. Aurene hatches during Living World Season 3, and forms part of Glint's Legacy.
- Vlast, Glint's first scion, and grandson of the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik. Vlast was encountered in the original Guild Wars as the Baby Dragon.
- See also: Category:Dragons